• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Looks like the tenative date is 1 Dec. Don't have a time yet. We're going to try and setup 3-gun type course and do some demo suppressor shoot stuff. Feel free to bring whatever you would like to shoot. We're going to have to limit this to 8 people. If this works out and everyone has a good time, we can setup another one. We're looking at about $25 a person to cover a little bit of ammo, targets, the range, burgers/dogs and (non alchoholic) drinks and the time and opportunity to use JJs property.

For those that were able to attend, or heard about, JJs shoot in April... this will be similar. Course shouldn't be as long but we will hopefully have a little bit more fun shooting on the back side. More details to come. Affirmative PMs will take priority.

BretJ

Shooter
    How about an NFA fun shoot at some point? Folks that have their own gear bring it. No competition. Just let other folks try some NFA goodness.

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    How about an NFA fun shoot at some point? Folks that have their own gear bring it. No competition. Just let other folks try some NFA goodness.

I think that a location is the restriction for us, as long as we can find a place I am in!

I can bring the NFA stuff I've got.

scoob

Shooter
    id love to be involved too, i dont have any of those, but i wanna try it though.

Little Jack

Master
    I've got

ilintner
    miami matt
    flyandscuba
    master chief
    ksenter
    austin01ws6
    reel crazy
    big D

That's 8.

scoob is first alternate.

We don't want too many at this thing or it turns into a cluster. If this goes alright and JJ likes what he sees, we will try for another one. If anyone has any pull with ERML, any other range, or has some property they can shoot on, it sounds like there's interest in setting up an NFA shoot.

Let's get something else going

Gravity3694

Expert
    We don't want too many at this thing or it turns into a cluster. If this goes alright and JJ likes what he sees, we will try for another one. If anyone has any pull with ERML, any other range, or has some property they can shoot on, it sounds like there's interest in setting up an NFA shoot.

Let's get something else going

ERML has historically had at least one full auto shoot, but I doubt they will do another since logistically they are a pain and some neighbors in the area are looking for any excuse to close the range.

Non full auto is fine at ERML, no one has ever gotten butt hurt over my NFA stuff there.

I could talk to a guy I know who owns a private range for a full auto shoot (we've done them before).

Stagman

Master
    ERML has historically had at least one full auto shoot, but I doubt they will do another since logistically they are a pain and some neighbors in the area are looking for any excuse to close the range.

Non full auto is fine at ERML, no one has ever gotten butt hurt over my NFA stuff there.

I could talk to a guy I know who owns a private range for a full auto shoot (we've done them before).

If you do a full auto shoot count me in. Shooting a full auto definetly needs to checked off my bucket list.

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    Scott at Bullets & Bones told me that he allows all LEGAL weapons at ANY rate of fire,,,,
    as long as safety & legality are first & foremost

Top Bottom