• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capt.joe

Master
    Yep, the med field gets a might bit confused with the 719k. Did ya study hard for the wiz quiz? I use Pro Health in pcola. I used to use a chiropractor, but the CG revoked that. He does DOT physicals and still does but no CG.

***** NEW UPDATED FORM!!!! EXP 4/30/26 *****

I forgot to tell you.

View attachment 502975
    Lol I use pro health also. I'm in a drug test consortium so I just had to have a letter from my office.

Viking1204

Master
    Figured I would catch some bream this afternoon. Caught a fingerling channel cat in between 8 nice cats and 5 bream. I didn't think they would reproduce in a pond?
    We had a 3 acre pond at our old Camp in Alabama and Cats had no problem reproducing! Not sure what kind of Cats they were but they kept the bream population from getting out of control!

Viking1204

Master
    I've lived here for 32 years and finally FWB is getting a sporting goods store! On top of that it's one I like better than Bass Pro, Academy Sports and Outdoors will be opening up 10 minues from where I live!

Bay Ranger

Master
    I've lived here for 32 years and finally FWB is getting a sporting goods store! On top of that it's one I like better than Bass Pro, Academy Sports and Outdoors will be opening up 10 minues from where I live!

In my opinion Academy has lost its original "roots". They have drastically cut back on their hunting, shootong and fishing equipment. Now more spandex, shoes, clothing taking away from the "important" stuff that made the the old go to store.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance

They are supposed to be opening a Rural King in Mobile soon. I like that store too. Free shipping on ordered guns. There's one in dothan but that's too far to goto regularly.

Viking1204

Master
    In my opinion Academy has lost its original "roots". They have drastically cut back on their hunting, shootong and fishing equipment. Now more spandex, shoes, clothing taking away from the "important" stuff that made the the old go to store.
    I've been to the Pensacola Academy and it's a lot better than the Bass Pro in Destin so we'll take it here in FWB since we currently have nothing other than Pawn Shops!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    So, you learn something new everyday right? Anyone in here ever used "Pirate ship.com"? It's seems to be an easier and cheaper route to normal shipping. I've yet to read the all the fine print though

Top Bottom