• Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

.22 cents

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   1
    Well the "nazis" are at it again. Love media bias and bullshit spin.

Social engineering shit. They made sure to emphasize “black family” and not say just an american family. Divide and conquer works like this.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Glad to hear you're ok, so what happened? Some asshole not look and run you over?
    Late night on a dark unfamiliar stretch of lonely highway. Could have happened to anybody. 100% operator error, all by myself. All is well now, tho. Feeling 95% back to normal. Saw another Harley I wouldn't mind getting today... but gotta wait for a little bit due to some other unrelated business.

Attachments

• 37994814124867056031659371113834.jpg
      37994814124867056031659371113834.jpg
      329.1 KB · Views: 40

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    At walmart today. They must have some good software running on the video feed. Was scanning green beans and creamed corn. Moved while putting it into the bag and one of the cans scanned again, so the other can I was getting ready to scan got chucked in the bag... no scan.
    Bomp! Register stops then displays "Associate needed " and stopped my transaction. Along comes "Amy Winehouse" to check me out. She scans her ID and a video plays showing me chucking the can in the bag without scanning it. I explained and showed her the bag and register. No issue.
    But this makes me think the software + video surveillance is way more advanced than anybody realizes, if cheapo walmart has this level what does the USG have....... shit.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    At walmart today. They must have some good software running on the video feed. Was scanning green beans and creamed corn. Moved while putting it into the bag and one of the cans scanned again, so the other can I was getting ready to scan got chucked in the bag... no scan.
    Bomp! Register stops then displays "Associate needed " and stopped my transaction. Along comes "Amy Winehouse" to check me out. She scans her ID and a video plays showing me chucking the can in the bag without scanning it. I explained and showed her the bag and register. No issue.
    But this makes me think the software + video surveillance is way more advanced than anybody realizes, if cheapo walmart has this level what does the USG have....... shit.
    Screenshot_20220801-202112.png

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I don’t like it but I’ve got to go to Detroit and have never been before. What parts should we avoid as my wife has to get her brother to sign probate paperwork.Would like to avoid the whole city but the wife has to get this done

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I don’t like it but I’ve got to go to Detroit and have never been before. What parts should we avoid as my wife has to get her brother to sign probate paperwork.Would like to avoid the whole city but the wife has to get this done
    Man I'd be so nervous... Can you hire a lawyer to do it for you?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Can't have a lawyer do it there and mail it? Or e-sign?? I once signed a refi at a coal dock. POA now!

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Flew into a private airport on the north side of town years ago with a client and we had to go downtown. Felt like we should have gotten an armored car. I'll never go back. Another client is from there (Grosse Pointe area) and he rarely goes back to see family still there.

If you want to pm me what the issue is I'll see if I can help you resolve it. Should not be a need to have to go in person for a probate--unless MI has got some strange ass probate rules.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    It’s my damn brother in law being a jerk. He won’t sign unless his sister my wife is there to walk him through it and hold his hand. We should be able to mail it and him sign if he would just do it but hell no it’s taken months just to get him to agree to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Drive. All the states between here and there (including Michigan) have reciprocity concealed carry. Stay halfway at Bowling Green, Kentucky, and leave time to stop at the Corvette museum.

Carry everywhere.
    Pay attention to the bridges/tunnels since the Canadian border (to the SOUTH) can be a surprise to visitors.

Leave as soon as able.

At least the weather should be nice since it’s the summer.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s my damn brother in law being a jerk

AHHHH family. Well can't fix that.

If I had to go to Detroit, I'd try to find some pleasure in that trip. My wife liked Toronto when she had to go there for work, and it's close. I've not been. I'd probably opt to swing over to Maine and drive up thru the coastal towns and end up at Acadia. Always love a trip up through that area.

Good luck!

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    DO THEY HAVE A GREEN BOOK ? WAS IT IN THE 1940 FOR SAFE TRAVELS - PLACES TO AVOID AND SAFER WAYS TO TRAVEL ! BE SAFE . STAY AWAY FROM PROTESTS WITH FRIENDLY FIRES !

Top Bottom