• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Sorry, just another day of the week for those of us on call 24/7. Friday is the day everyone typically loses their mind and screws stuff up that I have to fix.

Yeah, or like the last two weekends waiting until after 4 on Friday to call and say "Hey, we need some people to support tests we are doing this weekend.

Seanpcola

My boss usually waits till Friday afternoon to have his play time, which requires me to stick around. I'm not complaining because the rest of the week is usually easy, and if I want to go home early or take a day off he never bats an eye. I think after this Summer I may go to a 4 day work week. We've talked about it and he's for it. No way I can get everything done during the middle of the year in 4 days though. I put in years and years of 50+ hour work weeks, no vacations, seldom ever a sick day and never asked for anything. He sees it as I banked my hours so it's time to relax.:hippie:

Snow Bird

Master
    Sean,Just fly one of those RC real fast and low around in circles ever shorter and let the prop wash stack it up in a big pile. OPS I forgot pine straw comes from Pine Trees.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    These have to be two of the best Amazon purchases to date.. Wore the first one today and just got strange looks.. I think they really didn't have a clue??

Attachments

• IMG_20150307_095522_684.jpg
      IMG_20150307_095522_684.jpg
      72.1 KB · Views: 135

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    This is your Mom speaking, don't forget daylight savings time. Be sure to turn your clocks 1 hour ahead before you go to bed........

Seanpcola

I never do it on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I wait till Monday. That way I can walk into work Monday morning an hour late and say "Ooooops".

SAWMAN

Master
    The 40S&W is waaaaaay more powerful than the 45ACP. More accurate also.
    It is a proven fact that people that carry/shoot 45 ACP's have little dicks and drive Hummer's and Es-kay-ladde's. --- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Endowment issues aside. I just hate seeing great guns at great prices, then going, "DAMN IT! It's 40!"

Dan1612

Master
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. All I own is 9mm and .45acp pistols, maybe a 1911 10mm one day down the road.
    I like a 10 as much as the next guy, good luck finding decent ammo though. If you load though, a 10 could really be made to shine.

Top Bottom