• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Car had to come home on a rollback yesterday, suspect ignition control module but there's so many things it could be. Anybody got a code reader?

RH

shootnstarz

Master
    Rick, Wayne has one. I'll call him. May be early next week before he can get over there.

Went ahead and replaced the ICM, hit the key and it fired up in less than a millisecond. Hit that one first time, very lucky. I love being able to do my own auto repair, one plus factor about owning an old car.

I thought about calling you to come get me from the road to the field but I had already called Fletcher's.

RH

Rapier

Marksman
    Back when the Frogs went around the world buying the best of anything and everything, they bought Eley and Gelenlivit. POed me, I started drinking McCallum but I still buy Gelenlivit for the wife she does not care whom makes it.
    Ed

Seanpcola

Went ahead and replaced the ICM, hit the key and it fired up in less than a millisecond. Hit that one first time, very lucky. I love being able to do my own auto repair, one plus factor about owning an old car.

I thought about calling you to come get me from the road to the field but I had already called Fletcher's.

RH

I woulda.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Went for a Motorbike ride with some friends to Camden, AL today to have lunch at Ms. Kittys diner. The bummer was they were closed. Rode to Greeneville instead. Nice ride and no Rain.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery. Several carloads of family members followed a black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it.

A passer-by remarked, “That guy must have been a very avid fisherman.”

“Oh, he still is,” remarked one of the mourners. As a matter of fact, he’s headed off to the lake as soon as we bury his wife.”

a-very-avid-fisherman.jpg

Dan1612

Master
    Anyone else not give a damn about football?
    As long as Navy beats Army, I don't care about the rest of them. They're inconsequential.
    Army-Navy game has very real consequences though. Lol.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    You picked the wrong part of the country to be in if you don't care about football.
    Didn't really pick it. Came here for flight school, met the wife. Wife can't move, so I got out and here I am. I do like it though, except for the lack of industry and economy
    The thing I really don't get about College ball, is if you didn't go to that school, or have immediate family, who did or does, why do people get so caught up in it?

rtprthd

Master
    Didn't really pick it. Came here for flight school, met the wife. Wife can't move, so I got out and here I am. I do like it though, except for the lack of industry and economy
    The thing I really don't get about College ball, is if you didn't go to that school, or have immediate family, who did or does, why do people get so caught up in it?
    Fun to watch on Saturdays and talk about at work on Mondays I guess.

madeSICC88

Master
    I like NFL, don't care about college.

I am a fan of the Chargers and watch most every game of theirs, I always want them to win but I don't get affected if they lose like diehard fans do sometimes.
    I do get a little worked up over MMA fights though if I really like the fighter. That is my favorite sport by far.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master

I think it just gives some people something to get excited for, whether they went to the school or not.
    People can definately get a little too caught up in it but that can really be said about anything.

Like, I am a member of a certain forum and there is another member that seems to be in love with a certain firearm brand... Its name is like Wilkerson Combat or something... They don't seem to be anything special to most, but he reallys likes the product and supports as much as he can. Might seem weird to some but he likes it because he chose to........ Wish I could rememeber what forum that was

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Dan1612

Master
    Does your husband give a damn about football?
    My wife actually does get all into it, she's an LSU fan, but considering that she has a kid who graduated from there , and one currently attending, I understand it.

Top Bottom