• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have become a Steyr snob and have several deer rifles made by Steyr. About 3 years ago I bought a Steyr Scout and told the ole lady I was buying it at a good price for the 1st deer rifle of our 1st grandbaby! Helped the mental status with her I think!!! hahaha soooooo fast forward till about 8 months ago, my daughter found out she was prego, so I wanted to buy the newest grandson his 1st firearm. I saw Steyr made a 22 based on the Scout rifle (22 RFR) so as a no brainer I go it! Got it home and of course I had to "try it out". Well the dern thing would not feed and was basically an expensive bat!!!! I contacted Steyr and they said send it back and they would do what they could. I sent it back last week and yesterday I received a call saying they replaced the extractor, replaced the mag, polished the bolt and got her functioning with certain ammo. They said it is a little picky about the ammo and gave me Agulia ammo worked the best which is fine since I like and have a bunch of it!!! Said it would be shipped out yesterday and I should have it back by next week!!!

Awesome customer service and will continue to be a Steyr snob!!!! Now I gotta find a scope fer the little 22 and my little monkey will be ready to plink in a few years. Gonna buy him a firearm every year fer his Bday so he'll be spoiled and set up !!!

Top Bottom