• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    When you offer someone less than what they’re asking or potential trades is not a done deal. Somehow he thinks it’s is.
    I responded to his offer immediately with I’d rather sell. 2.5 hours later no response. Someone else said “I’ll take it” now that’s a done deal!
    Then he wants to reply and say he’ll take it. Sorry man, 2.5 hours with me messaging you and no response doesn’t equal a done deal.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    The price is of no concern!
    I made an offer and you accepted that offer. Done deal. Then you tell me it's sold. How can I offer and you accept but then it's someone else's?

I'm not even mad. You just need to see that you are in the wrong. You accepted my offer.

For the people reading, he did the exact same thing to me before. Said I'd take it and he sold to someone else.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    To the contrary, I’ve had nothing but great experiences w/ stage20. On time meet ups, fair negotiations, great communication and a great member of this forum. Again, just my experience, multiple times.
    Me too. A dozen good meetings with Stage20. Whatever happened between you two it's not going to stop me from doing anything with Stage20. Hope whatever misunderstanding there is between you two gets worked out

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    When you offer someone less than what they’re asking or potential trades is not a done deal. Somehow he thinks it’s is.
    I responded to his offer immediately with I’d rather sell. 2.5 hours later no response. Someone else said “I’ll take it” now that’s a done deal!
    Then he wants to reply and say he’ll take it. Sorry man, 2.5 hours with me messaging you and no response doesn’t equal a done deal.
    Again. Your timeline of events are way off. Read your messages and you'll see. Everyone can see the way you recall things are not correct.

McMillan

USMC
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Looks to me like the OP made a deal, then backed out to get full price from someone else. Stage20 is solid. Great member to deal with. Fair, timely, great communication and stands up to his word. I think the OP needs to put up some evidence to back his statement. It’s tough to get called out when you’re wrong. It’s tougher to own up to it

Last edited:

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The price is of no concern!
    I made an offer and you accepted that offer. Done deal. Then you tell me it's sold. How can I offer and you accept but then it's someone else's?

I'm not even mad. You just need to see that you are in the wrong. You accepted my offer.

For the people reading, he did the exact same thing to me before. Said I'd take it and he sold to someone else.
    Not with this seller but have this happen more than once! Also, had someone agree to sell a pistol with holster but not bring holster to meet and said, holster not included! Most transactions have been fine otherwise!

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Here is how my first deal went. Almost identical. First time an honest mistake. 2 times a pattern.

A "10-4" to me is as good as a handshake. I can't help he mixed up messages. You can't put smoke back into a cigarette.
    Screenshot_20220325-222603.png Screenshot_20220325-222623.png Screenshot_20220325-222704.png

JP0311

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Funny thing, last April I was supposed to meet with American gunner for an XCarry, I was on my way to meet him after his church service, he messaged well after the meet time saying he went through messages and had to sell the XCarry to someone else because they messaged first. Almost same scenario as you stage20.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom