• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bpreston

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thinking about getting a 2011 and the Staccato C2 and P are on the table as options for me. Probably going to go with a C2 so it could be concealed easier, but I was curious if anyone has one and would be willing to let me shoot it prior to ordering one. I’ll supply the ammo of course and we can use my range membership. I’ll even throw in lunch money for your troubles. Also if anyone had any thoughts on the C2 I’d be willing to hear them. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you want to conceal carry. Why not go with the cs. It’s optics ready and it conceals better and is slimmer out the box versus a c2. That’s just my thought on it. I own the cs myself and it fits the hand nice.

bpreston

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you want to conceal carry. Why not go with the cs. It’s optics ready and it conceals better and is slimmer out the box versus a c2. That’s just my thought on it. I own the cs myself and it fits the hand nice.

Personally more comfortable with mid to full size guns for concealed carry. I’ve tried smaller stuff, like p365 macro and Glock 48, but I can’t shoot it as effectively as I’d like to. Currently carrying a shadow systems mr920L (essentially a long slide Glock 19) with a x300. Id rather be able to really run what I’m carrying as well as or comparable to a full size gun. From what I can tell, without holding one, the C2 is the closest offering to what I’m used to. I carry in church and want to be able to confidently take a 15-20 yard shot if necessary, which in my experience, is harder for me to do repeatedly with a smaller framed gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smith_586

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The staccato cs shoots like a full sized gun but I get where you are coming from. I personally don’t like the c2 stock. The grip is too bulky, unless it is stippled with a grip reduction. The staccato p is nice but some people find that one harder to carry, but they at least make it with the new tac textured grip similar to the new cs so if I had to buy another one I’d choose the p over the c2 simply for that reason.

Kduly

PewPew
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    @bpreston just saw this. Still interested in taking a look at the C2?

I've done grip reduction on my C2 grip which makes it much more manageable. I shoot my C2 as well as my P.

Stock C2 grip
    1000005931.jpg

My stippled C2 grip with reduction
    1000005943.jpg

The CS is a totally different animal with proprietary mags. The grip circumference of the CS fells like my p365 xmacro.

Chris1199

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I may take you up on it this Saturday! Let me see how this week goes.

It’s a good time for sure. First time attendance is free. Safety meeting 8:30. Shots down rang at 9.00. Bring 200 rounds. Owb holster and 3 mags if you got ‘em.

And of course bring your A game… heard @JWlineman got a new trigger and is ready to put in some work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Levij77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I also have a P you're welcome to shoot. I'll be at element tomorrow evening so you're welcome to send a message and we can meet up.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Top Bottom