• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    McMillan to offer merchant services.

http://m.facebook.com/McMillanGroupI...rnational&_rdr

This should be great news for any of the small business owners on here in the firearms industry. I've been thinking someone needed to do something like this and I'm glad McMillan stepped up to do it.

wareagle50

Master
    Well it has been 20 days since I ordered my payanywhere card reader and still not have received it. That kinda scares me about their service. I got my square in maybe 3-4 days. I HATE CHANGE.

wareagle50

Master
    After two phone calls, I just went down to Walmart and bought one. I need it for the Mobile show. Three weeks and not getting one does not instill a lot of confidence in Pay Anywhere for me.

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    I recomend tge intutiv it's great if you get it I have a cpl extra readers and lower fees

Little Jack

Master
    haven't tried an actual charge, but my payanywhere app recognizes my square card reader.... fwiw

wareagle50

Master
    This was my first weekend that i used pay anywhere, and I am not impressed. Just got a call from Pay Anywhere and was advised that my ticket amount was not high enough and that I need to request that it be larger. To do this I need to send in my last THREE bankstatements along with a wriiten request to raise my charge limit, or they will not release the money that was ran through this weekend at the Moble show.
    So be advised about this before you use it, if you take a card and the charge is higher that the amount that they have set, they will keep your money untill you fill out and get them the paperwork they need.

Little Jack

Master
    I had to do the same thing with square. I was doing a lot of internet sales so had to key in the info. In all, had to send in bank statements and several invoices to get then do they wouldn't hold my funds for 30 days.

This was my first weekend that i used pay anywhere, and I am not impressed. Just got a call from Pay Anywhere and was advised that my ticket amount was not high enough and that I need to request that it be larger. To do this I need to send in my last THREE bankstatements along with a wriiten request to raise my charge limit, or they will not release the money that was ran through this weekend at the Moble show.
    So be advised about this before you use it, if you take a card and the charge is higher that the amount that they have set, they will keep your money untill you fill out and get them the paperwork they need.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    That sucks, I hate change!

Little Jack

Master
    Just got the bank statement/invoice hustle as well.....

Also found out that payanywhere DOES NOT ALLOW ONLINE SALES OF FIREARMS. I called and clarified that I was an FFL etc etc. They closed my account.

One more on the list.

Little Jack

Master
    Not real sure.

I preferred squares service to payanywhere. Guess I have to do it on down low? Money orders for all my friends!!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    McMillan to offer merchant services.

http://m.facebook.com/McMillanGroupI...rnational&_rdr

This should be great news for any of the small business owners on here in the firearms industry. I've been thinking someone needed to do something like this and I'm glad McMillan stepped up to do it.

Little Jack

Master
    they need to get that going frank.

Paypal, square and payanywhere were the easy ones. Feel like digging deeper is going to get me customer service with someone in Nigeria and higher fees.

kendive

Master
    Email them at membership@nrahq.org and tell them you want on the DO NOT PROMOTE LIST.

I did this years ago and they never mail me stuff nor call. I still get the magazine.

I am a member of the NRA. Where is the NRA when issues like this are happening ??? All I ever hear from them is when they want MONEY. I think they have pretty much gone the way of other BIG BUSINESS and BIG GOVERNMENT. Its all about money, not how they can serve the people that keep them in their mansions. I have not done any research on it but I just wonder how nice of a home the BIG SHOTS at the NRA have. I hope no one says "Well I think they work hard and deserve it" line, thats LAME. Its people like you and me that work our butts off that are deserving. I hope not to offend anyone out there that LOVES the NRA but truly I am not impressed with them. It is us, the Americian Patriots of this GREAT COUNTRY that keep out guns and way of life from being washed away NOT the NRA.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Sorry Nate, I thought they were already operating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom