APOD Firearms

Springfield XDM 4.5” OSP FDE 9MM (Tallahassee will come to Pcola)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmh321

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Springfield XDM 4.5” OSP in FDE. Comes with 2 match barrels, one regular and one threaded. This is hands down the most accurate pistol I’ve ever shot.

Comes with everything you see in the pics - 2 19 round steel mags, 2 barrels, lock kit, 2 backstraps for customizing your grip, and 3 different plates for mounting an optic. Heck even the case is awesome - one of the best I’ve seen. The suppressor height blacked out sights work amazingly.

This 9mm package from Springfield Armory is all about options. The optics-ready pistol features a factory milled slide and co-witness suppressor height iron sights, allowing the operator to choose the optic and silencer that fits their needs.

Out of the box, the XD(M) OSP is ready-to-go with the threaded barrel and thread protector installed. In addition, a non-threaded barrel is provided for those who would like to swap between using a suppressor or going without, or for those frequenting restricted states where threaded barrels aren’t legal.

The 4.5” Melonite treated hammer-forged steel barrel is an ideal size to complement the addition of a suppressor so that the weight is balanced and the pistol is soft-shooting. A one piece full-length guide rod manages recoil and helps to keep rounds on target through rapid fire. The Mega-Lock grip texturing provides a comfortable yet secure fit in your hand with the full size grip frame, a feature that is among the most notable of our XD(M) products. The backstrap is interchangeable and a small, medium and large option are included to customize the grip to the hand of the shooter.

Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
    Model: XDM OSP Desert Flat Dark Earth
    Caliber: 9mm Luger
    Barrel: 5.3" Threaded (.5x28) w/ Thread Protector AND 4.5" Non-Threaded; Hammer Forged Steel; Melonite; 1:10" RH Twist
    Overall Length: 8.6"
    Slide: Forged Steel; Desert FDE Cerakote
    Height (not including optic): 5.5"
    Recoil System: One Piece Full Length Guide Rod
    Frame: Desert FDE Polymer Polymer
    Weight: 28.8 oz.
    Magazines: (2) 19-Round

They don’t make this model with all of these accessories any more, which is a shame.

Asking Price: $625 (Yes, that’s about the NIB price for this pistol - without the extra barrel or plates.)

Pics incoming.
    159073abe5b868a6aba7135344ddbb83.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    f8f96e929deaf85ada7f16fa74403296.jpg

b15570ed975881d77d0a44c64bff46f7.jpg

5dd5acf840c5a67d33922adab25ca14e.jpg

Speaking of accuracy, I did this freehanded at 12 yards.

be381c20739886ea1d3880f890c9594b.jpg

No, not the big silhouette. The little one. I tried to pressure myself with one shot headshot to see what I and the pistol could do....

e076f5fd200213f3815f70836d45aabf.jpg

Like I said, most accurate pistol I’ve ever shot.

Here’s what it looks like with a suppressor attached...

d3e1a2cbcd06fd29ee3fab602a6beeb9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom