• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a reminder the Sportsmen's Night Out is this Thursday (14th) at Marcus Point Baptist Church. $5 gets you BBQ and entry into drawings for and Elk Hunt, Wheeler, and firearms. Starts 6:30

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    So you don't have to be present to win? If I get to keep the # and the win of whatever prize, I will buy 4 for others to go, eat, listen and participate...not sure it can work that way, would prefer for kids to use them that would not otherwise go but would allow them to go to anyone.
    Thanks Famine, advise me what you find out.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't have anyone to give the tickets to Frank - but I can see about buying 4 at the door, if yours win - I will claim the prize and give it to you...I don't know how else it can work.

PM me your phone number and other info so I have it if you win to give them. Will take a picture of the tickets as soon as I buy them and text it to you before the drawing.

Best I can do - let me know if that's what you want to do.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    OK, you do have to be present to win, really I wanted in for the drawings since I cannot be there, but wanted to donate to kids who would not go otherwise.

PM inbound Famine

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im going to have to miss it. I worked on my truck all day and just got home.
    Yall be sure and stop by the Camo 4 Christ booth and say hi to my best bud Dave.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got back from it. It was slammed. BBQ from Bubba and Smokeys, Drinks from Buffalo Rock and Ice cream sandwiches. Tons of prizes but there were almost 4K ticket sold. I didn't know the big prizes were not drawn from the purchased tickets but from a separate on filled out on site. Rods, reels, game cams, cookers, feeders, Costa sun glasses, gift cards to Outcast and more made up the small prizes. Big prizes included an Echo chain saw, walk behind string trimmer, bunk beds, Thompson Center Venture in .270 with a Meopta 3x12x50 scope, Matthews bow package, Elk Hunt and Suzuki 400 King Quad Runner. Had a display of white tail mounts that were incredible and did stop by the camo 4 Christ booth. I am planning a return trip next year. The speaker was great both on hunting stories and his testimony. Did not win a thing but for $5 just the food was worth the price.

Top Bottom