• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: Sold
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sent you a PM on the 5th of May that a friend if mine was interested but doesnt participate on this forum. I sent you his contact info But, you didnt respond to either of us. I see you have it for sale yes or no? Either way, Ill PM you his info again.

Bump, Someone Buy this so I can Buy the H&k MP5
    You were sent a phone number by the above person, why did you not message my friend who was trying to buy that pistol from you?

Local guy, his money should spend the same as anyone else's, or does it not?

ComenGetem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You were sent a phone number by the above person, why did you not message my friend who was trying to buy that pistol from you?

Local guy, his money should spend the same as anyone else's, or does it not?
    In fact i did reply, asked him a question to which he started a new thread and didnt answer the question i asked him. This was before you made your acct. And messaged me privately. I like to deal with people on the forum because it gives you a way to vet the future buyer to some degree. If it is someone you want to deal with or not. When i replied to your first message I was simply trying to show you that you can use the forum to that degree. However, you took that as me Bs'n and replied in a manor that made me decide that i didnt want to do business with you. Seems we got off on the wrong foot but i will send you the message to which I replied to your friend.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In fact i did reply, asked him a question to which he started a new thread and didnt answer the question i asked him. This was before you made your acct. And messaged me privately. I like to deal with people on the forum because it gives you a way to vet the future buyer to some degree. If it is someone you want to deal with or not. When i replied to your first message I was simply trying to show you that you can use the forum to that degree. However, you took that as me Bs'n and replied in a manor that made me decide that i didnt want to do business with you. Seems we got off on the wrong foot but i will send you the message to which I replied to your friend.
    One would think if somebody sends you a phone number to a person, you could talk to them directly and not have to put people in as a middle man for "vetting".

Some of us as grown men don't speak for our fellow men, we let them handle their business. We just pass the information along and you either talk to them, or you don't.

ComenGetem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One would think if somebody sends you a phone number to a person, you could talk to them directly and not have to put people in as a middle man for "vetting".

Some of us as grown men don't speak for our fellow men, we let them handle their business. We just pass the information along and you either talk to them, or you don't.
    We can agree to disagree, have a good day.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom