• ...and so much more!
  • Price: 325$
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Price
    325$
    Item Location
    Navvare
    Going put it up one more time, I have a ww2 replica tisas, has some holster wear. Will come with the original box, owner manual, cleaning rod, one magazine and the gun. Welcome to inspect before purchase. Also will have some ammo and 4 extra magazine, two holsters that can be bought separate or added in. Must be non felon, 21+, must be willing sign bill of sale, must not be new to the forum. Thanks

Attachments

• 20231130_064644.jpg
      20231130_064644.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 116
    • 20231130_064523.jpg
      20231130_064523.jpg
      893 KB · Views: 38
    Last edited:

Brad Griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Going put it up one more time, I have a ww2 replica tisas, has some holster wear. Will come with the original box, owner manual, cleaning rod, one magazine and the gun. Welcome to inspect before purchase. Also will have some ammo and 4 extra magazine, two holsters that can be bought separate or added in. Must be non felon, 21+, must be willing sign bill of sale, must not be new to the forum. Thanks

Want to buy Brad 251-350-0628 tried to message you a couple times.

Top Bottom