• ...and so much more!
  • Price: $650.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Price
    $650.
    Item Location
    Pensacola
    Very newly released S&W CSX (Chiefs Special-X) which incorporates an aluminum-allow metal lower, yet it is somehow lighter and holds more rounds than it's plastic predecessor, the M&P Shield 2.0 nine-millimeter, and it's smaller as well. This is the only full metal 9mm double stack micro 9mm on the market. This places this pistol amongst the P365, Hellcat, SW shield 2.0, and all of the other doubles stack micro craze group of handguns, but with higher durability and accuracy due to the full metal qualities of the gun. In my opinion, it's the best. Classic 3-dot white sights with anti-glare strip running the length of the slide top, front and rear slide serations, complete ambi controls i.e. slide catch and safety. Lavishly equipped with a proprietary Armornite finish, exclusive to S&W.
    Comes with one 10+1 round magazine, and one 12+1 round magazine which will be filled for you upon purchase with premium flat-nose ammunition. It does not get better than this in terms of EDC items. This is a hammer fired gun, making its trigger not mushy like the before mentioned handguns, and pulls straight back and is not hinged at the top like the Sig P938 does. Looks and acts like an officer sized M1911 except for it has no grip safety, only ambi thumb safety's which is all that's needed. Fired 50 rounds down range for function testing. I very much so like this gun, but I just had my first child recently so baby expenses are more important. Feel free to call me at 850503772three. God bless.

Attachments

• IMG_20220323_225256256.jpg
      IMG_20220323_225256256.jpg
      709.5 KB · Views: 85
    • IMG_20220323_225322223.jpg
      IMG_20220323_225322223.jpg
      627.8 KB · Views: 79
    • Smith_Wesson_3.jpg
      Smith_Wesson_3.jpg
      566.3 KB · Views: 78
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom