Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Milton, Florida
    Up for sale is this Mossberg 5500 Mk I, 12 GA, shotgun that I acquired recently in a trade. It is obviously a semi-automatic shotgun and although I have not personally fired it, the gun loads, feeds and ejects shells perfectly and seems to be mechanically sound. It is cosmetically in decent condition, it shows pretty well considering its age but does have wear as shown. If additional picures are needed let me know. I have no idea of round count but I would assume it has been shot regularly, although the barrel is clean and does not show pitting. It appears that it would clean up with some elbow grease or would be a good gun that you would not have to worry about in the field. Either way, at the price I don't see how you can go wrong.

I am just trying to reverse finance some other projects and need to thin the herd a little. If it doesn't sell or nothing peaks my interest I don't mind putting it back in the safe.

Price: $150

I will accept trades on this firearm. I don't hunt so have no need for shotguns, hunting rifles, deer stands, etc.... I do collect higher end pistols, rifles, knives and accessories or other items that are unique or hard to find. I will entertain any trade offers firearm related or otherwise but please don't waste my time with junk. Thanks for looking.

Attachments​

Attachments

• IMG_5936.JPG
      IMG_5936.JPG
      3.6 MB · Views: 48
    • IMG_5937.JPG
      IMG_5937.JPG
      3.5 MB · Views: 47
    • IMG_5938.JPG
      IMG_5938.JPG
      2.6 MB · Views: 50
    Status