DK Firearms

SOLD Lyman case tumbler for sale, 5 miles north of Whiting Field (selling for a friend who can no longer reload)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    $20. Full of tumbling media. Note: The lid that comes with it appears for turning the tumbler upside down to shake media from cases as it has slots in it. I'm not familiar with this model, so I don't know if it originally came with a solid lid or not. I plugged it in, and it worked fine.

Now some of you are thinking "Daezee, I already have a tumbler. Why do I need another?" Here's how I use my 2 active tumblers: One has walnut media for cleaning fired brass. (HINT: Put in half a sheet of paper towel torn into two or three pieces with the dirty brass each time. Paper towel absorbs the dirty residue being scraped off by the media, making the media last a long time. Toss the used paper towel away each time...you'll see what I mean in that it removes much of the filth.) The other has corn cob media for removing case lube after resizing and helping clean some residue from the now empty primer pockets. Actually, being anal and wearing out a tumbler about once a year, I have a 3rd as a backup (having bought it cheap via the forum or from an estate).

4A584E22-BBBE-4FE3-B366-E8BB7A9B9E36.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: FLT

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Daezee,
    Do you have a .313 bullet sizer die in all that stuff for sale?
    Thanks

Looks like he does:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never heard about the paper towel trick before, I’ll give it a try . Thanks for the tip.
    FLT

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom