• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    For sale in Pensacola, $425. REDUCED to $380. This carbine came in with the great Albanian horde of Chinese military aid rifles imported by CAI. It was built in September 1953 at Arsenal 296, Chongqing, PRC. This was the first year of production and considered a "trials rifle" bearing the prefix letter A followed by the serial number and the character "Shi". Type 53 carbines follow the pattern of Russian M44s but I find the bolts to be much smoother. Being a Mosin-Nagant variant, it is chambered in 7.62x54r. Being a carbine it expels that round with quite a fireball. This one has lots of life left in the bore, bluing is very good, and it is sitting in a very good Russian artic birch stock (likely a replacement). Just plain fun at the range. It is a military surplus rifle but in above average condition. Import stamped on the left receiver wall. The barreled receiver and magazine numbers match, the bolt and butt-plate do not. I'll include some non-corrosive ammo to get you going. Contact me by PM please. Thanks for looking!
    dVWSdaz.jpg

hv5Xa19.jpg

lg3z7XD.jpg

DEYStxW.jpg

ZAsq3BU.jpg
    20170210_074546.jpg 168fcef9987ad0eb25d5cf379d3d08c1.jpg stock stamp.jpg

Last edited:

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Amending this listing to lower the asking price to $380.00 cash. Possible trades considered. Looking for an early to mid 1920's Model 91/30 Izhevsk with good barrel stamp.

Top Bottom