HD Tactical

SOLD For Sale Smith & Wesson Magnum 829 Classic Stainless 6.5" barrel // PACE FLORIDA

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $1,050.00
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tridentrider

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Price
    $1,050.00
    Item Location
    Pace, Fl.
    SOLD** SOLD** SOLD** Smith & Wesson Magnum 829 Classic Comes with 7 boxes of Ammo, Two Loaded Speed Loaders in leather pouches, Leather Holster & Gun Case.
    The guns barely been fired. I'm advertising it for my Brother-in-law who's ailing health has made this too big of a gun for him. No pity party B.S. he's not into that. Just wants someone to enjoy the gun.
    I have sold several guns and products on GCGF over the years. We both have Conceal carries and would like to sell it to someone with conceal carry or minimal must have Florida Drivers License as we will be doing Bill of Sale to transferee.
    We both live in Pace
    Some of the Ammo is critical defense and some range Ammo over 7 boxes...

SOLD ** SOLD ** SOLD Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 44_1.jpg
      44_1.jpg
      48.5 KB · Views: 101
    • 44_3.jpg
      44_3.jpg
      78.9 KB · Views: 100
    • 44_2.jpg
      44_2.jpg
      55.4 KB · Views: 100
    Last edited:

Tridentrider

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Smith & Wesson Magnum 829 Classic Comes with 7 boxes of Ammo, Two Loaded Speed Loaders in leather pouches, Leather Holster & Gun Case.
    The guns barely been fired. I'm advertising it for my Brother-in-law who's ailing health has made this too big of a gun for him. No pity party B.S. he's not into that. Just wants someone to enjoy the gun.
    I have sold several guns and products on GCGF over the years. We both have Conceal carries and would like to sell it to someone with conceal carry or minimal must have Florida Drivers License as we will be doing Bill of Sale to transferee.
    We both live in Pace
    Some of the Ammo is critical defense and some range Ammo over 7 boxes...
    SALE is PENDING to DRLANGLEY first one to respond "I'll take it" he is to close the deal by the weekend if falls through I will get back at the timelines. Thanks everyone. be well.

Fleagle

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    SALE is PENDING to DRLANGLEY first one to respond "I'll take it" he is to close the deal by the weekend if falls through I will get back at the timelines. Thanks everyone. be well.
    Just saw in a pic that answered my question. If the drlangly falls through, I’ll take it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom