• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Guess I’ll keep kicking this can down the road… surely someone would love to have this rifle. I’ll consider offers but read the build list and don’t lowball me.
    Bump

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Price lowered AGAIN! Sheesh... someone's surely got to take this off of my hands for $900? Look at the build list. This is a great rifle with all the fun mods to run and gun with all the same battery of arms of an AR15 rifle except with 7.62X39 ammo.
    Also adding that I "might" consider trades but it would really have to be something special that I wanted. (possibly a Taurus Raging Judge or .44 magnum?). Otherwise I need the cash to pay for some other firearms I recently purchased. :)
    Bump

Ned

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Panzer trade is still on the table ;) I do have a friend with a Raging Bull 454 Casull if you are interested. Need to show him what you have

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Panzer trade is still on the table ;) I do have a friend with a Raging Bull 454 Casull if you are interested. Need to show him what you have

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro., That Panzer is cool… I hope you sell it! Like I said, I prob have the ultimate in my IWI TS12 Tavor or I’d be really interested. Please do share with your friend who has the Raging Bull if he’s interested.

Jrsalter13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Guys... I've received a couple of pretty low offers for this rifle. I understand... everyone wants a good deal, including me! So let me just say again that though this is a budget/economical build, it is NOT a cheap build. It's good quality stuff without being crazy high-end (look at the build list). Those who know will appreciate the difference! I'm selling at slightly lower prices than what I bought everything for (and I bought at great sale prices). This will be a really fun rifle for someone on our forum but I'm not going to "give" it away.
    Bump
    I have 700 cash tonight

drlangley

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Updated - “comes with enhanced firing pin” / for those that have asked. It was originally omitted from description.
    Bump

Reactions: Ned
    Top Bottom