Patriot Mobile

**Sold** 1986 SWD M11/9 full auto with a Gemtech Viper-9 suppressor - Navarre,FL **Sold**

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyRebel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Offering it here first as I believe this firearm is one of the reasons this site exists, well this and Stanley was trying to buy or sell a grenade launcher at the time. For some reason PFF closed the firearms section shortly after this one was listed. I saw it listed and poof no more for sale section. I had to wait until this site went online and luckily enough it was posted here in October 2012.

For sale 1986 SWD M11/9 (Full Auto) with a Gemtech Viper-9 suppressor. Comes with two barreled uppers, 10 cobray magazines and a pelican case. Runs as it should.

Don’t have a clue as to what it is worth so I am going to say $9,000 or best offer.

All NFA rules apply. Requires two tax stamps (form 4) and all the fun ATF/FBI stuff like finger prints and waiting.

Located in Navarre, FL M11 9 1.jpg M11 9 2.jpg M11 9 3.JPG

Last edited:

macdaddy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    unbelievable,the cocaine cowbays carried this in 9,380,45 calibers in 80's..the going price was 250 or below ....minus suppressor....smuggler's blues ......... one reason for its popularity was little or no effort to convert from semi to full auto ...let her rip,............free lance .pilots could lay this thing across their laps in tight spots just as well as boat and ground crews with one hand firing multiple rounds ....wheel guns were usually what they were up again'st ...........smuggler blues

Last edited:

JWrecks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I was surprised how heavy these things are when I shot one in 45 the first time. One handing them in 45 was just more hollywood lies that ruined my childhood.

Tungoil

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had, I mean I had my hands on one, in .45 with suppressor about 20+ years ago. Fell apart in my hands while I was enjoying emptying it. Last time I ever saw that Shirley & Wayne Danial's special. Yours appears to be a lot tighter in the right spots. One I shot had been passed around from one crook to another like a whor..., sorry, I mean like a bottle down south!

Richonsa

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Not a bad price for an m11/9. I used to hold an FFL and sot and dealt mostly NFA guns. M10 and m11 guns are going up due to them being the entry level transferables. They are high ROF guns, as any open bolt. My mini uzi is much faster than the full size.

rkflorey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Friend bought an Uzi 6 years ago and a 22 rim fire conversion for it. Now that is a smile that does not go away

Latest posts

Top Bottom