HD Tactical

SOLD…S&W model 15-3 .38 special revolver...Pensacola Fri or Sat!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Price: $375
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Price
    $375
    Item Location
    Panama City
    S&W model 15-3 .38 special revolver. Part of a friend's estate I am selling for his widow. He was retired LEO in Panama City, Give me your email address if you want the list of all 15 guns. All prices have been lowered November 1, 2023. These guns are sold as is. I'm not a dealer, appraiser, or expert. No Holds. FCFS. Meet in or near Panama City (I sometimes travel in the panhandle area). Florida residents only who are legal to own a firearm. Face to face only. No shipping. ($375 for you tapatalk users)
    1698884918409.png 1698884951899.png 1698884969207.png 1698884990878.png

Last edited:

Andronicus54

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    , if possible could you provide a couple of pictures of the chambers and the barrel,
    Ok, here are a few pics. They are large resolution, so you should be able to enlarge them a lot. The revolver is obviously not pristine, but it's also only $375 so keep that in mind. The whole gun can use a detailed cleaning. The barrel is pinned, but the cylinders are not recessed. The bore and cylinder chambers look good. You can see the side plate in one pic, that the screw hasn't been messed with. I also took off the grip to see if there was any rust under it...there isn't, but I forgot to take a pic while I had it off. With the grip off you can see the whole side plate and see that it hasn't been removed. There is one small spot on top the barrel where the bluing is gone, but no rust or pitting there. Some parts of the finish have what I call "rash" where you see imperfections, but you can't feel them. No pitting on the finish. The top strap has no cutting, but there is a mark (that may come off with a good cleaning). The drag marks are not big or deep, so this gun has not been shot a lot...and not carried in a holster either because there is no bluing wear on the muzzle or cylinder. I would say it was left under the seat of a truck for a long time or something like that. It cycles fine in double action and single action. Locks up tight when cocked. I can send you some video if you want, but I'm not sure if I can load it to the forum, so it may take an email address. Let me know if you have any more questions. You can text or call me at 850-832-5280. I'll be in Milton tomorrow (Friday) afternoon to deliver some other guns. I'll have this one with me for others to see if you want to lay hands and eyes on it. Thanks again for your interest. Doug/Andronicus54

Attachments

• S&W 15-3 pic 1.jpg
      S&W 15-3 pic 1.jpg
      74.3 KB · Views: 19
    • S&W 15-3 pic 2.jpg
      S&W 15-3 pic 2.jpg
      77.2 KB · Views: 19
    • S&W 15-3 pic 3.jpg
      S&W 15-3 pic 3.jpg
      104.1 KB · Views: 18
    • S&W 15-3 pic 4.jpg
      S&W 15-3 pic 4.jpg