• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shoot, if it will save me from seeing any sort of duct tape on any AK style rifle's, I will give you the rail!! No duct tape and no more tactical style AK's..

I need just one more rail on mine so I can duplicate my dream rifle.

Attachments

• 6a00d8341bfadb53ef011278d6e04a28a4640wi_gunspictures.jpg
      6a00d8341bfadb53ef011278d6e04a28a4640wi_gunspictures.jpg
      65 KB · Views: 145
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    My eyes, after seeing Tackleberry's and your's, I feel like I need to wash myself from all of the dirtiness. I am going to remove the rail now, all this Profanation.

Different strokes for different folks. I use to have my purist type of AKs, but sold them a couple years ago. I am not saying I do not like the wood. I do. At the time, I wanted to set up an AK that would be versatile and suit my personal requirements. I would like to have a few nice AKs with wood furniture, but that is not on my priority list right now. I concentrate more on other things like my ARs. I am passionate about the AR platform and that is why I have 30 of them.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Different strokes for different folks. I use to have my purist type of AKs, but sold them a couple years ago. I am not saying I do not like the wood. I do. At the time, I wanted to set up an AK that would be versatile and suit my personal requirements. I would like to have a few nice AKs with wood furniture, but that is not on my priority list right now. I concentrate more on other things like my ARs. I am passionate about the AR platform and that is why I have 30 of them.

Tackleberry, you AK is nice and I'm sure your 30 ARs are even better. I'm just having some fun here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom