• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    until, of course the robots build mindless miner/worker drones.
    No one needs to build 'em. We are our own downfall/worst enemy.

We breed/produce them, "by accident"; "not my fault"; "society be owin' me, 'cause...," then absolve ourselves of all responsibility by turning 'em over to "the machine" for 10-12+ years and marvel/wonder at why the subjugated/unionized/can't hold other meaningful employment/lowest bidder didn't deliver what we wanted, as we wanted it, and when we wanted it.
    Then we hope/pray that it is not actually what it was never, EVER, gonna be, and let go let____. QUIT.

This faction of "society" deserves all it gets, x10. The rest of us don't. JMO.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    He says machines no longer need the Internet to communicate with each other and take over.
    What is the truth?

"I look at all the listed changes in all versions of Android open source project since Android 10"

"Frequently there will no longer be a way for an average person to evade this tracking as turning off phones or having no SIM card or Wi-Fi will no longer be limitations. if they want to find you they will, they want to find out what you do all day they will, if they want to find out who you hang with they will"

Top Bottom