• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    My brother took a pic of this sign seen at a Taco Bell. After ordering, he told the clerk; "let the manager know, this is the last time I will come here when my second amendment rights are not being respected." Then he posted this on his Facebook page.
    10900187_10203445356636693_4704541561627578889_o.jpg

Attachments

• 10900187_10203445356636693_4704541561627578889_o.jpg
      10900187_10203445356636693_4704541561627578889_o.jpg
      255.2 KB · Views: 308

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    eat at your near by corner gas station that serves Sylvester fried chicken and other fried goods...
    you will never see that sign there..even the cook carries during gizzard fry'n............:peace:

even the beer is ice cold !!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stopped at a convenience store off I-85 today. My back teeth were floating but when ingot to the door there was a sign that said "Absolutely no Concealed or Open Carry in this store". I went next door. I was in a hurry but next trip I'll make a note of the store and post it.

gendoc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sean, just look for the "Sylvester fried chicken" sign.....CCW's are always considered !!!

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I woulda ate nine 5-layer burritos and took an upper decker in the womens bathroom

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wouldn't eat at Taco Bell if they were giving out .22lr ammo. That stuff is nasty.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I go to Taco Bell if I'm constipated. A meal from there cleans me out better than ex-lax.

I don't pay attention to the signs either. If I gotta pee I'm going in. They don't know I'm carrying unless they have spy cameras in the bathroom.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any time I stop to take a leak while traveling I buy something in the store. Just always feel guilty if I don't. Usually its a bottle of water or something else to drink, you know, so I can be ready to take a leak at the next off ramp.........I just don't want to give them my money.

Seriously, I don't worry about CC in a place with a sign. They won't know, and if they figured it out all they can do is ask me to leave.

I have mixed feelings about the posted signs. I completely agree its BS but they may sometimes have a good reason. The store I mentioned stopping at was within the city limits of Montgomery. I normally never stop within 10 miles of that city when on that route, either on the south side on 65 or to the east on 85. After I saw that sign yesterday I noticed the "neighborhood" and clientel after I had pulled in. I think that if I owned that store I might have the same sign up. I wouldn't be singling out the legal CC holders, it would be to discourage the thugs. I know better than to think it would stop the lowlifes but maybe it would the dumber ones or, it may even help with the business insurance premiums at a location like that. I would assume legal holders would ignore it like I do.

Taco Bell: Not great but its my go to over hamburgers in a hunger emergency, I doubt the food is any worse for you than a Whopper.

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't pay attention to the signs either.

My philosophy. I don't carry where it is strictly prohibited by law. Anywhere else where they have the no gun signs up, I just act as normal. They can ask to not have guns on the property and ask you to leave IF they find out you're carrying (which they shouldn't). I've always wondered what would happen if a bad guy targeted one of these "no gun" places and someone ignored the strongly worded signs, had their CCW, and took said bad guy out; would they change their philosophy? Hopefully it never happens.

As for Taco Hell, never eat there so their signs don't bother me anyways. I'm surprised that place is still in business with the garbage they try to pass off as "food."

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NO GUNS allowed at Trader Dan's unless you bring me one! PS: give the secret signal before firing so we can get them in a crossfire! Really I have only known about 3-4 people were carrying in the total of 4 years I have been open. Most folks hide it well.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh I check for printing all the time. I can tell you how much change some of these ladies have in their pockets.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't carry in your store Dan. I need room for all the stuff i shoplift while I'm browsing.
    Hahaha that made me laugh.

Just took one of my kids to the Dr yesterday for his 1st year check up. While we were driving back my wife was looking through some of the pamphlets that she was given and one had a paragraph about guns and kids that were able to walk now. A lot of the stuff was common sense about not leaving guns in reach of children or what not. But towards the end it said that it said that its best to get rid of any guns in households with children. Kind of weird

Top Bottom