• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    One does have to be extremely careful what you say to medical doctor during the annual physical check up if they are not a personal friend that really understands the world as it is.
    I have a couple of doctors who are gun friendly and conversant. But remember...they don't keep your files in a manila folder on the wall anymore. Everything is on that little lap top tablet, and connected to lord knows where.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unstoppable leaderless organizations. Good book. I stumbled across it in a secondhand store years ago. Which is interesting because if you read the book it goes into the underground and the secondhand a little deeper
    I understand this is a business book.
    I am all for smaller systems, communities.
    Against globalization.

But I di not agree with his examples in this book.
    I do not believe his statment when he says Oprah unintentionally became the most influential figures in publishing. It was by design.
    I do not believe Wikipidia, Snopes, Google are reliable sources of information and decentralized.
    Google is part tof the Globalization ( Information War machine designed to inflence our minds ).

The overall idea is a nice concept but his reasoning has many gaps and he ommits a lot of critical info that would invalidade the utopia he paints.

I think you suggested this as an answer to my question to who would lead a civil war for us, the Constitutionalists. And I think I have the answer within the frame work of the decentralized system.

One thing I want to mention he left out:
    The biggest threat that destroys all open systems is "Infiltration not invasion."

Also the practice of inversion.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A person was Charged for discharging at least on round just prior to Kyle's shooting his first attacker. This is the person from the vids with the raised firearm and muzzle flash. Coincidentally (conveniently), the firearm was STOLEN a few days before suspect was questioned and charged. No mention if the stolen gun or other items were reported to Police before they were contacted by Police. Hmmm.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I didn't know that kid was sitting in JAIL waiting for this BULLSHIT to run its course.

I thought he had the best lawyers?

He's sitting in JAIL with who knows what kind of degenerates for helping his community and defending himself from armed child-raping felons who were actively trying to kill him.

Regardless of future lawsuits, he'll never get that time back, and they can't erase the pain/stress that undeserved jail time brings.

Those prosecuting attorneys are lowlife pieces of shit.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are, with out a doubt. At some point these democrats are going to have to be stopped. and shown the law applies to them , even though they think they’re gods and are above being held responsible.

Last edited:

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't know that kid was sitting in JAIL waiting for this BULLSHIT to run its course.

I thought he had the best lawyers?

He's sitting in JAIL with who knows what kind of degenerates for helping his community and defending himself from armed child-raping felons who were actively trying to kill him.

Regardless of future lawsuits, he'll never get that time back, and they can't erase the pain/stress that undeserved jail time brings.

Those prosecuting attorneys are lowlife pieces of shit.
    I agree with you completely.
    These situations are why I don't want to conceal carry. Be violated by a street/illegal criminal or a court/legal criminal?

As a foreigner who loves this country and the Constitution I ask what is the point of conceal carry if when you exercise your 2nd ammendment right if you have to be treated as guilty until proven innocent?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_6305.JPG

That picture was worth saving, so forgive the repost, if I stole from this forum. Regardless of its origins, it's how I feel.

I will always carry.
    I do my best to stay vigilant.
    If the day arrives where I need it and thankfully have it, then so be it. I plan to survive to have the discussion with the responding officers. I plan to survive to make my case to the DA and the public. I plan to survive to fight whomever is arrogant enough to attempt to steal my liberty.

Too many have sacrificed too much to just cave and hand over our liberties without a fight. Just because of the threat of possibility of injustice? No.

I hope there are some decent people looking out for Kyle's well-being while he is unjustly incarcerated.

I hope any who would take advantage of his situation get a thousand-fold dealt back to them.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    View attachment 94756

That picture was worth saving, so forgive the repost, if I stole from this forum. Regardless of its origins, it's how I feel.

I will always carry.
    I do my best to stay vigilant.
    If the day arrives where I need it and thankfully have it, then so be it. I plan to survive to have the discussion with the responding officers. I plan to survive to make my case to the DA and the public. I plan to survive to fight whomever is arrogant enough to attempt to steal my liberty.

Too many have sacrificed too much to just cave and hand over our liberties without a fight. Just because of the threat of possibility of injustice? No.

I hope there are some decent people looking out for Kyle's well-being while he is unjustly incarcerated.

I hope any who would take advantage of his situation get a thousand-fold dealt back to them.
    Thank you and I understand your sentiments completely. And I agree I just still have fears.
    I have a CCW but from an outsider's perspective and being female, the thought of possibly facing two injustices ( and going to jail ) is scary.
    My husband was kind and patient enough to wait for me to overcome a serious brainwash that comes from not being raised in America regarding guns.
    But seeing also the industry of lawyers and insurance to protect you from protecting yourself kind of put me off.
    I should not need to pay for insurance in the event I need to use my firearm to protect my life.
    That really puts me off, actually.
    So I have them ready at home but have not had what it takes to carry concealed YET.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I’ve carried for more than fifty years, I even had a permit to legally do so for 25 or so of them.
    The last five years I concealed carry without a permit... in Maine. Where it's legal and they love the Constitution, especially where it says "shall not be infringed"

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a Civ, if I shoot a person(s): I plan on going to the Police Station and likely put in lockup for awhile. The reason is that I will only provide a tiny bit of info to the Officers or Det. On site: I'm Joe Schmo, I have ID and a CC weapons license. The person(s) on the ground threatened my/our lives and attacked to kill or do great bodily harm. That's my Glock 23 that was collected near me. Further information will be provided to assist your investigation after I consult with my attorney. I will not answer further questions regarding the incident. PERIOD! Don't even say you fired a shot, they can understand the basics you gave them. Hold firm not to talk. They may not have give you Miranda Rights yet, don't be upset when they do. Are you injured, need medical? If you had any contact with BG or you fell backing/moving: YES. You can't count on LE to document "your injuries" no matter how slight before they change (bumps, swelling, redness ect can go both ways). Med folks are good at documentation even if nothing is visible: PT complaint of back pain from L5 to S1, corresponding area abrasion X×X, PT has 6.5cm jagged cut above left eyebrowwith swelling, swelling mass tissue X×X rear cranium with capillary bleeding, ........ All goes to evidence.

In JAIL: DONT TELL YOR STORY TO THE OTHER INMATES!!! They all will ask. If you gotta say something: I was attacked, fought back and got locked up. Simple, no details. Switch to how wife will be upset, got work in the morning, missing the ball game: move off the subject because some thuggy will try and trade your info for his release or a break.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I carry a business card from my attorney, on the back is a hand written note explaining that he’s advised me to remain silent and give only my identification information, and that I’ll answer any questions and make a statement upon his arrival. That’s exactly what I’ll do if I’m ever unfortunate enough to have defended myself.

Ricochet

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a Civ, if I shoot a person(s): I plan on going to the Police Station and likely put in lockup for awhile. The reason is that I will only provide a tiny bit of info to the Officers or Det. On site: I'm Joe Schmo, I have ID and a CC weapons license. The person(s) on the ground threatened my/our lives and attacked to kill or do great bodily harm. That's my Glock 23 that was collected near me. Further information will be provided to assist your investigation after I consult with my attorney. I will not answer further questions regarding the incident. PERIOD! Don't even say you fired a shot, they can understand the basics you gave them. Hold firm not to talk. They may not have give you Miranda Rights yet, don't be upset when they do. Are you injured, need medical? If you had any contact with BG or you fell backing/moving: YES. You can't count on LE to document "your injuries" no matter how slight before they change (bumps, swelling, redness ect can go both ways). Med folks are good at documentation even if nothing is visible: PT complaint of back pain from L5 to S1, corresponding area abrasion X×X, PT has 6.5cm jagged cut above left eyebrowwith swelling, swelling mass tissue X×X rear cranium with capillary bleeding, ........ All goes to evidence.

In JAIL: DONT TELL YOR STORY TO THE OTHER INMATES!!! They all will ask. If you gotta say something: I was attacked, fought back and got locked up. Simple, no details. Switch to how wife will be upset, got work in the morning, missing the ball game: move off the subject because some thuggy will try and trade your info for his release or a break.

Thank you.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I will take the other tack. I assuming I shot some one legally in self defense. I will tell the responding officer that I was in fear for my life and I was defending myself from an armed assault. I will tell them I will gladly give them a full detailed statement in the presence of a lawyer that is working for me.
    Telling your side is especially important if the deceased have homie friends that are lying their heads off about you and how with no reason you shot their homie. .
    A lawyer will be most pleased if you are sitting jail when he gets called. There are police investigators that have some common sense. Dress so as to present a decent appearance and not be somewhere where you should not be. By the way I have not had cause to go for gun since I have been here in this area having arrived in 1985. I carry a gun also as I am at this moment setting in my house with my bulldogs and loaded guns.
    It will depend on who you shot. Makes a difference If you shot T-dog as someone with long record vs the white druggie son of a local VIP.
    My point of view comes from people that have a lot police experience, having been police officers and having seen a lot of shootings.
    The most important thing is not to get in a scenario where you have to shoot someone. For me it will likely by someone that has entered my property illegally.

Also know the law of when you may shoot to defend vs when you cannot. If the shooting is questionable, then you better keep your mouth shut.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gun Charge against "Other person" who fired a weapon (Post #263) was dropped. They had good evidence and a admission he fired the pistol and wife witnessed it? He should have had multiple charges. Though the story reflects possible supporting evidence as the reason. Kyle's legal team can subpoena all that evidence and confession for defense use. It also demonstrates a jaded prosecutors office.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will take the other tack. I assuming I shot some one legally in self defense. I will tell the responding officer that I was in fear for my life and I was defending myself from an armed assault. I will tell them I will gladly give them a full detailed statement in the presence of a lawyer that is working for me.
    Telling your side is especially important if the deceased have homie friends that are lying their heads off about you and how with no reason you shot their homie. .
    A lawyer will be most pleased if you are sitting jail when he gets called. There are police investigators that have some common sense. Dress so as to present a decent appearance and not be somewhere where you should not be. By the way I have not had cause to go for gun since I have been here in this area having arrived in 1985. I carry a gun also as I am at this moment setting in my house with my bulldogs and loaded guns.
    It will depend on who you shot. Makes a difference If you shot T-dog as someone with long record vs the white druggie son of a local VIP.
    My point of view comes from people that have a lot police experience, having been police officers and having seen a lot of shootings.
    The most important thing is not to get in a scenario where you have to shoot someone. For me it will likely by someone that has entered my property illegally.

Also know the law of when you may shoot to defend vs when you cannot. If the shooting is questionable, then you better keep your mouth shut.
    Civs: What are some of the things people think about in the immediate aftermath of them shooting someone? With a thousand things running through your head including disbelief, joy, doubt, fear, guilt, remorse, apologetic, depressed and clouded by Adrenalin Rush/Crash, RedZone memory problems and probably some degree of Shock. You injured, blow to head or fall? Do you have less than 100% mental clarity? Clearly a person so impacted would be under duress. Any one of these can shape what info you provide and how you provide it.

Using your 5A because something/anything can incriminate you and reinforced by Miranda Rights as a further Protection of your Rights: is not an admission of guilt and can not be used in a criminal case to speculate on actions or guilt. LE involved in a UoF/shooting are not mandated to give a statement! The 5th applies to them too and they can use Union/Association Lawyers before answering a single question.

Make a more detailed statement if you want, the worst they can do is use it in Court against you. Repeat: It's not just "what you say" its how you say it and how it can be used against you. . You will know the BG from the encounter but probably not his police record or who his family is at that time. It doesn't matter at that point in time.

You've got some LE opinions but what do lawyers universally recommend? I love COPS but they aren't going to represent you in Court. As we've mentioned/read countless times both know about the Law but they operate at different Levels.

Thats all the persuasive point I have to offer, ultimately it's your call and future.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Civs: What are some of the things people think about in the immediate aftermath of them shooting someone? With a thousand things running through your head including disbelief, joy, doubt, fear, guilt, remorse, apologetic, depressed and clouded by Adrenalin Rush/Crash, RedZone memory problems and probably some degree of Shock. You injured, blow to head or fall? Do you have less than 100% mental clarity? Clearly a person so impacted would be under duress. Any one of these can shape what info you provide and how you provide it.

Using your 5A because something/anything can incriminate you and reinforced by Miranda Rights as a further Protection of your Rights: is not an admission of guilt and can not be used in a criminal case to speculate on actions or guilt. LE involved in a UoF/shooting are not mandated to give a statement! The 5th applies to them too and they can use Union/Association Lawyers before answering a single question.

Make a more detailed statement if you want, the worst they can do is use it in Court against you. Repeat: It's not just "what you say" its how you say it and how it can be used against you. . You will know the BG from the encounter but probably not his police record or who his family is at that time. It doesn't matter at that point in time.

You've got some LE opinions but what do lawyers universally recommend? I love COPS but they aren't going to represent you in Court. As we've mentioned/read countless times both know about the Law but they operate at different Levels.

Thats all the persuasive point I have to offer, ultimately it's your call and future.
    What I would like hear from are civilians that have killed people in self defense.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What I would like hear from are civilians that have killed people in self defense.

Well, there's a 17-year-old kid in Wisconsin (or maybe he's imprisoned in Illinois?) who is probably re-thinking his initial statements to the police...

If you use your gun, comply with the LEOs' instructions, seek medical attention, give the LEOs your ID info, let them know you will help them as much as possible in the presence of your attorney, and then shut the hell up. In that order of importance.

That's my plan. Hopefully, it gets dusty on the shelf and never needs to be implemented.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well, there's a 17-year-old kid in Wisconsin (or maybe he's imprisoned in Illinois?) who is probably re-thinking his initial statements to the police...

If you use your gun, comply with the LEOs' instructions, seek medical attention, give the LEOs your ID info, let them know you will help them as much as possible in the presence of your attorney, and then shut the hell up. In that order of importance.

That's my plan. Hopefully, it gets dusty on the shelf and never needs to be implemented.
    As much as I hate Antifa and Black Lies Matter, they got it right when they dressed in all black, wore a mask and gloves, and ran like hell

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    As much as I hate Antifa and Black Lies Matter, they got it right when they dressed in all black, wore a mask and gloves, and ran like hell

You mean, after committing cowardly crimes against innocent Citizens?

I'm not sure I'd call anything they did "right".

"Tactically Sound to avoid or delay arrest", maybe, but never "right"...

They are domestic terrorists, cowards, and thugs. They dress and scatter like the cockroaches they are.

Top Bottom