• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I like every one of those proposals, especially the death sentence for human traffickers and it shouldn’t be painless either.
    That may go against the 8th...but it could go with the eye for an eye method...a lifetime of service for the trafficed deserves a lifetime for the trafficer

BluesBrother

Master
    That may go against the 8th...but it could go with the eye for an eye method...a lifetime of service for the trafficed deserves a lifetime for the trafficer
    "An eye for an eye" has always been my preferred method in these situations. It doesn't feel like justice when the innocent suffer and the perps are left to feed off society at citizens expense for life.

Last edited:
    "An eye for an eye" has always been my preferred method in these situations. I doesn't feel like justice when the innocent suffer and the perps are left to feed off society at citizens expense for life.
    Imagine how I feel. I'm a Sergeant for the Florida Department of Corrections and it breaks my heart seeing these degenerate scumbags live fat off of us with free healthcare, 20 dollar dental, free tablets. 3 meals and a bed each day. Get your CDL license on the house, college on the house, cable tv, wi-fi etc. If you're diabetic, free meds and insulin. If you self harm, blood transfusions, hospital stay etc all on the house.

It's sickening.

BluesBrother

Master
    Is there any doubt that Agenda 47 will absolutely not be implemented if a dem, any dem occupies the White House? We deserve the government we don't vote for.

Top Bottom