• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    Just when I had given up all hope of anything rational coming out of the mouths of our government officials.
    At least there are a few intelligent people still in charge....?

moron1

Expert
    Who introduced the unconstitutional 1995 bill to prevent them from carrying in the first place? I know one of them was Dianne Feinstein. The same person who is pushing for a new AWB. If you ask me she has blood on her hands.

Last edited:

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Who introduced the unconstitutional 1995 bill to prevent them from carrying in the first place? I know one of them was Dianne Feinstein. The same person who is pushing for a new AWB. If you ask me she has blood on her hands.

That old wrinkly bag of bones isnt she about to kick the bucket soon?

Well, not soon enough...

DragonSlayer

Expert
    I like the idea of some vets walking around schools with some AR's in plain sight. They need jobs, we need people who are trained and not going to hesitate on the trigger.

MsChief

Marksman
    I like the idea of some vets walking around schools with some AR's in plain sight.

I would have a problem with that. I would not feel comfortable going up to my sons school and being greeted with someone with any type of firearm in plain sight, nor do I think children need to see that. Just having some type of resource officer there for presence and faculty with ccw's would be enough.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    I would have a problem with that. I would not feel comfortable going up to my sons school and being greeted with someone with any type of firearm in plain sight, nor do I think children need to see that. Just having some type of resource officer there for presence and faculty with ccw's would be enough.

I think most people would feel "uncomfortable" with seeing armed guards posted anywhere that we frequent in our daily lives. Just as bars on windows make a house seem less attractive....and the world a little more depressing. I just hope that the discomfort most people feel around firearms that they do not understand or have any knowledge of -does not lead us deeper into this mess that we are in.
    Although, as a concealed carry myself, I do think that it is the way to go..... I am not closing my mind to any option that actually solves the problem.
    Before someone takes that out of context ......placing restrictions on sane,law abiding citizens only strengthens the outlaws and tyranical government entities ....and is NO solution at all.

Hubbyandwife

Expert

I 'd like to see her go hunting with Dick Cheney

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer

AMEN! standing there armed and showing makes them a target.

barebones1

Marksman
    we have a lot of young vets needing jobs. Funding with a couple of small cuts... a cell phone here......tested pos for drugs ( no welfare for you) I dont` even have children in school, you can add to my property tax! CCW and now you have willing personel and funds to pay them. I agree with others, open carry is a bad way to go.

Top Bottom