• Price: 825

amkelle2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price
    Item Location
    Pensacola
    5.56 with scope Sniper Explore Class LT3-9X40AOL 3x-9x with light up red or green reticle. Can include mag and some ammo. The lower is JV Tactical, pretty sure the upper and barrel is DPMS, 1:9 twist, 18". Handguard is UTG quad rail with foregrip that turns into a bipod. Gas block has a 45deg canted rail, so you can mount an offset optic. Stippled grip. Prefer CCW. Asking $825.

Attachments

• 6EA27089-54DF-4416-86A5-D20D3F373BB0.jpeg
      6EA27089-54DF-4416-86A5-D20D3F373BB0.jpeg
      163.6 KB · Views: 98
    • Image.jpeg
      Image.jpeg
      214.2 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Since I just popped a cap into a ditch as some 20 something shit head in his "rice burner" zipped by Chesty & I on out walk , on our county road with a 25 MPH posted speed limit , I'm feeling kind so this is what your ad should include.
    Scope; make, power settings, tube and objective size, and what reticle, and FFP or SFP
    on your AR.
    chamber ; 556 / NATO OR Wylde,
    Barrel length and twist
    And as STAGE 20 asked, what make of upper and lower ,also OME or aftermarket trigger

Attachments

• Arm rest 002.JPG
      Arm rest 002.JPG
      346.6 KB · Views: 23

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Where is the OP ?
    I'm sure it would be a royal PITA for the owner of all of this , but how many times have we seen someone come in and in their first post put a firearm up for sale , AND that is first and last time we hear from them.
    Other forums have a 15 post Min. before they can put anything in the classifieds, and a few charge a monthly fee for that privilege.

amkelle2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where is the OP ?
    I'm sure it would be a royal PITA for the owner of all of this , but how many times have we seen someone come in and in their first post put a firearm up for sale , AND that is first and last time we hear from them.
    Other forums have a 15 post Min. before they can put anything in the classifieds, and a few charge a monthly fee for that privilege.
    What?

amkelle2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Since I just popped a cap into a ditch as some 20 something shit head in his "rice burner" zipped by Chesty & I on out walk , on our county road with a 25 MPH posted speed limit , I'm feeling kind so this is what your ad should include.
    Scope; make, power settings, tube and objective size, and what reticle, and FFP or SFP
    on your AR.
    chamber ; 556 / NATO OR Wylde,
    Barrel length and twist
    And as STAGE 20 asked, what make of upper and lower ,also OME or aftermarket trigger
    Nice dog

Top Bottom