• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TR-6

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Everybody around me is always upset about the present political situation and the people in Washington well I’ve never feared it because I look at it like if we give them enough rope they will hang their selves well with this new information about the FBI labeling parents who show up at school boards to give their opinion as terrorist well guess what they just put the noose around their neck and jumped off the gallows can’t wait to see videos of school board meetings now this is going to be glorious now here is your chance everybody should show up at any school board meeting near them whether they have kids or not ,call their hand make them put their cards on the table for the whole country to see

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Everybody around me is always upset about the present political situation and the people in Washington well I’ve never feared it because I look at it like if we give them enough rope they will hang their selves well with this new information about the FBI labeling parents who show up at school boards to give their opinion as terrorist well guess what they just put the noose around their neck and jumped off the gallows can’t wait to see videos of school board meetings now this is going to be glorious now here is your chance everybody should show up at any school board meeting near them whether they have kids or not ,call their hand make them put their cards on the table for the whole country to see
    Are you familiar with the term quarterback sneak or fake bunt? This is another diversion to get us to look away from the biden administrations many flubs and foils. Grown ups do not occupy the WH. They are so sophomoric. The Framers had this covered. Lets keep our eye on the ball.

Breaking: Attorney General Merrick Garland is facing fresh scrutiny for his ties to a company that promotes the type of content (CRT) parents are opposing in their ongoing battle with local school boards – a hot-button issue that Garland has recently targeted for investigation at the national level.

Last edited:

Herf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Interested to see just where the regime is going with the " domestic terrorists " labeling . Besides of course........those who disagree & usual suspects .
    Can't wait for Hot Mommy to unleash a pair of 38's on the Godless Commies......
    Why advocate for violence against people of different faiths and political opinion? Freedom is what makes America a good country.

Sparky123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You sir may well be part of the problem.

boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I object to using children as a political pawn .
    I strongly object to the indoctrination & / or the attempt to do so on children .
    Public education has become something it never was meant to be .
    I don't want any child taught any damn thing that does not encourage them nor enrich their minds .
    Telling a kid they're an oppressor or a victim aint the way .

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    So you are against people standing up for protection of their children . In my 25 years in the Marine Corps I was involved in conflict around the world none came even remotely close to the importance of the battle right here at home
    THIS HERE^^^

if we have no control over what our children are taught, we cease to be come citizens, and we become subjects instead...

i have no children, but if a school board/parents meeting is where i can attend, i will...
    i don't think escambia county will push this crap, but if they do, it will be a big pushback from the parents, and i support it 100%
    the crt & lgbtqq crowd can go pound sand...

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    THIS HERE^^^

if we have no control over what our children are taught, we cease to be come citizens, and we become subjects instead...

i have no children, but if a school board/parents meeting is where i can attend, i will...
    i don't think escambia county will push this crap, but if they do, it will be a big pushback from the parents, and i support it 100%
    the crt & lgbtqq crowd can go pound sand...
    Guarantee they will try in Escambia.

Chanting in the video - "let teachers teach the truth". Its the lens through which they view the world. Cannot be anyone's fault but the evil racist oppressors. They will find a way to get it in the classroom.

Thought I understood what far left was until I worked 10 years with educators and superintendents every day.

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We're just getting started!
    Apparently a troon raped a 9th grader in the girls bathroom in Loudoun County VA and the school admin has been covering it up according to the story so far. Here are the cops taking down the domestic terrorrist I mean angry dad. Apparently this happened in June and there is more to the story. We will see soon id imagine.

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Allowing pubescent boys unfettered access into the girls bathroom. Gee, what could go wrong with that? By the way that troon was "quietly" transferred to another school and forced a female victim into an empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her. He is without question the definition of a predator. I think there must be a legal case to be filed against the parents of the offending pos, the school superintendent, and the school board. He should not have been "quietly" transferred to another school in the district to offend again, but locked up alone in a padded room. Progressives will not stop until they are required to pay the price for their transgressions.

Last edited:

lil'skeet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Allowing pubescent boys unfetter access into the girls bathroom. Gee, what could go wrong with that? By the way that troon was "quietly" transferred to another school and forced a female victim into an empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her. He is without question the definition of a predator. I think there must be a case to be filed against the parents of the offending pos. He should not have been "quietly" transferred but locked up alone in a padded room. Progressives will not stop until they are required to pay the price for their transgressions.
    Hmm, when and where I went to school he would have been beaten until he would wish he were dead. Seen it on a 1-2 week basis. Happily beat a lucky gentleman into a coma for threatening my little sister. Violence does work. Extreme violence works better. I promise. That was 25 years ago and I am much more patient, peaceful, and responsible....

Top Bottom