• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now about that in-out scar on your left butt cheek that announces your behind the back rig. Or that scar line on your hip announcing your inside the pants rig.What about that scar on your foot announcing your duty belt rig. Anyone got a scare under their arm from a Miami Rig? All those without scars that have been required to perform Dirty Deeds are allowed to snicker, but inputs are appreciated. Those that haven't done Dirty Deeds need to contemplate what scars they will someday share possibly? JMHO. LOL. No scar on me but I know this guy that had an accidental discharge when drawing a sidearm from a ___ RIG......

Last edited:

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Friction burn scar on my willie nelson does that count?
    Is it from a zipper, or just a loose grip. Most common accidental discharges while I was in service (1911 style sidearm) was drawing under stress from a Duty Holster (clamshell) which ended up in a foot injury, or under stress behind the back holster which ended up as an in-out of the left butt cheek. Haven't yet heard or seen anyone scar themselves using a Miami Rig, how about Y'all?

Last edited:

Southalabama

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got a buddy that scoped a Mosin. Apparently had never shot a scoped rifle. Didn’t have tight grip when first fired. Has a scar above his eye where they superglued him in the ER.

Top Bottom