• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigcarl

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I shot sporting Clays on Saturday and I will have to say it was a pleasure. The guy working there were very friendly and helpful. I will be visiting there more often,

Signal25

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We went last Sunday and it was slammed.
    The 2 guys using 3 lanes on the rifle range didnt help.
    There were no employees (other than Charlie(?) at the register) or RSO's anywhere.
    Not saying I wont go back, but I think Ill wait till after hunting season ends.

cbigcarl

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It was rapid fire day yesterday and it was packed, but all looked like it was organized. The place is still pretty new, but they seem to be working out all the bugs.

tonyd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    there seems to be a bit of difference in the people using the sporting clays compaired to those using the rifle and pistol ranges

cbigcarl

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No, its all redone and new. The have skeet, trap and sporting clays. Kurt said that they planned on putting in 5 stand after the first of the year.

goldigger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went last Sunday for fist time in over a year was I shocked, that place has come a long way. It was crowded but as all good businesses they usually are, I thought it was safe and clean and looks like they are really fixing the place up . Would definitely give it a thumbs up to someone wanting to go shoot. It looks like new owners or something have took over the place, everyone was very pleasant and nice to me, I love to see businesses turned around, especially local.

rob85k5

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My son, 8, and I went out here the Friday after Christmas to try out his new Savage FVSR. It was busier than I had ever seen it with 20 vehicles parked on each side of the lot. We had a great day on the pistol and rifle ranges and they let me function check a shotgun that I recently got cheap at a PVC frame right by the skeet area. An RO was there and they actually rope off the firing line during cold times which sure keeps people behind the line. The RO was helpful to those that asked and had enough command of the range w/o being a pain.

As the boy said, "Best day of my life!"

First time with a handgun w/o help.
    60608FD1-1CF9-4319-9B70-5A1DFC384402-4390-000003510F5AC926.jpg

65EB0596-17C4-4934-A8E3-C28F1828C894-4390-0000035174F665AE.jpg

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife and I go here a lot. I really like the facilities, just wish they had range officers. Most of the time it does not matter and I will call hot and cold, but one time there was some very unsafe activity going on at the pistol range. I told the guy in the office what was going on as I left.
    Overall they have made huge improvements in the last year.

goldigger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The last 3 times I went there were range officer's, now before the new guys took over it was like the OK Corral ! The improvements their have been very desirable.

Giortire

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife and I go here a lot. I really like the facilities, just wish they had range officers. Most of the time it does not matter and I will call hot and cold, but one time there was some very unsafe activity going on at the pistol range. I told the guy in the office what was going on as I left.
    Overall they have made huge improvements in the last year.

Goldigger - That is good to hear. We go every couple of weeks and have never seen a RO. Everything else is really first class. We will be going again next week, so I will post what I see.

goldigger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Giortire, I usually go on the weekend, that maybe the reason. I do not know if they have them there during the week days. It is first class as you said. I have never had a problem there.

Choppa6

40 Watt Phased Plasma Rifle
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have been there at least 6 times since August! There have always been RO's there! The dude at the counter is always friendly. Hell he even gave me some free targets on my B day! One of the RO's let me use his mag for the 40, to test it out. Not once have I had a question that as answered rudely! These guys I have come into contact with at the range are top notch! I really like it there and will go there ass often as I can!

merkinman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it not everyones job to be a range master? When I take my kids I WATCH EVERYTHING.

Top Bottom