• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldwin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This 4" 686 Plus (seven shot) is in "like new" condition and has been fired less than 100 times. Of course, the 686 is chambered for .38 special/.357mag. I bought this gun new this past December. It will go with the original case and all of the paperwork. I'd like to sell it with a set of Ahrends goncalo alves grips as well as the factory grips. The Ahrends are beautiful and the picture does not do them justice. This gun looks great, is very accurate , and the single action trigger is awesome. After only owning semi autos, this is my first revolver. I've learned that I'm just not a "revolver guy". Plus, I have the fever for an AR and need the funds. Asking $725 firm.

Attachments

• 686(1).jpg
      686(1).jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 206
    • 686(2).jpg
      686(2).jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 214
    • 686(3).jpg
      686(3).jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 218
    • S&WGrips.jpg
      S&WGrips.jpg
      1.8 MB · Views: 210

9mm

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you chamfer the cylinders on the “exit” side? The photo makes them look chamfered with chatter marks. Maybe just the photo angle.

Baldwin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you chamfer the cylinders on the “exit” side? The photo makes them look chamfered with chatter marks. Maybe just the photo angle.
    I didn't chamfer the cylinders. I see in the photo what you're talking about but it doesn't look that way in real life. I guess it's the photo angle. I meant to mention that other than test rounds fired by S&W, this gun has had 93 rounds through it (53 in .38 special and 40 in .357 mag).

Top Bottom