• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Well the Wagner group has turned its 25,000 strong mercenary force against Putin and the Kremlin. What makes 25,000 troops agree to take on the Russian military where the outcome can only be in three choices, death, prison or victory? I am thinking three letters CIA. I think each and everyone were promised millions to overthrow Putin. And Putin has one choice CRUSH them quickly to send an example to others that might disagree with him. This could get ugly quickly. Not sure I like the idea of the head of the Wagner group in control of nukes. He makes Putin look like a Catholic nun.

DustyDog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well the Wagner group has turned its 25,000 strong mercenary force against Putin and the Kremlin. What makes 25,000 troops agree to take on the Russian military where the outcome can only be in three choices, death, prison or victory? I am thinking three letters CIA. I think each and everyone were promised millions to overthrow Putin. And Putin has one choice CRUSH them quickly to send an example to others that might disagree with him. This could get ugly quickly. Not sure I like the idea of the head of the Wagner group in control of nukes. He makes Putin look like a Catholic nun.
    May be CIA involvement, but by extension, the only way I can see for Wagner to be able to go where they go and do what they do is that they are Rothschild-backed... which applies to all spy agencies, when you think about it : )

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Honestly, after 20 years of conventional wars / COIN ops in AFG / IRQ, plus years of the same crap in UKR, I'm bored.

Wake me up when things get interesting...

iu

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Seems like they pissed about how Putin is tip-toe'ing around Ukraine, at great expense to lives. Can't blame them. Ukraine better pray they don't take over. It's gonna get real bad. Putin may have to bomb them just so he can focus on 1 war at a time

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Honestly, after 20 years of conventional wars / COIN ops in AFG / IRQ, plus years of the same crap in UKR, I'm bored.

Wake me up when things get interesting...

iu

Attachments

• IMG_8117.png
      IMG_8117.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 29

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    cnn must be devastated having to cancel all those go to russia flight reservations for all the storytellers [reporters] and velshi 's make-up crew plus all the commenting re-tired military generals giving their expert opinion on war....ya know the guys that ran Afghanistan

Last edited:

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    cnn must be devastated having to cancel all those go to russia flight reservations for all the storytellers [reporters] and velshi 's make-up crew plus all the commenting re-tired military generals giving their expert opinion on war....ya know the guys that ran Afghanistan
    The US military leadership is chomping at the bit to keep the fighting in UKR going. They'd love to get involved, but all the intel they are getting is priceless in their push for more money / equipment / etc.

Top Bottom