• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Jones is saying some pretty dumb heinous shit. He might as well come out and say he's a Russian Agent at this point.

A journalist agreeing with and quoting a world leader does not make the journalist a Russian anything. It simply means two men agreed on something. Putin puts his big boy pants on one leg at a time just like every other one of us. I gave a history lesson on awesome Japanese sub construction and sub warfare... does that make me a Japanese sailor?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Hearing reports of Taiwan having China jets in the air

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

JWrecks

Expert
    A journalist agreeing with and quoting a world leader does not make the journalist a Russian anything. It simply means two men agreed on something. Putin puts his big boy pants on one leg at a time just like every other one of us. I gave a history lesson on awesome Japanese sub construction and sub warfare... does that make me a Japanese sailor?
    I'm not going to clog up the forum with this rebuttal. We can take it to private if you like. Jones frequently reports from RTnews in the past and has been featured by them.

m4a1sof

Expert
    Should we start a gofundme for Hunter Biden? I'm guessing he's out of a job now, or he could just roll right over to the Russians.

ls1_guru

Master
    Just watched the puppet in chief on TV.. my head hurts now.

Excellent dodging of all questions as normal.

Grits1/5

Marksman
    Well, the OP was right, Russia did attack on Wednesday…even if it was a week later…I guess the OP had a 1/7 chance of being right on the day of the week

DAS HUGH!

Master
    How do they exactly sanction a person lol. Am I missing something. I have a few people I'd like to sanction also lol

ls1_guru

Master
    How do they exactly sanction a person lol. Am I missing something. I have a few people I'd like to sanction also lol

Puppet in Chief basically said they are locking down all money that is Russian related here, and the Market has been "altered" to where Russia has no value right now.

I anticipate a response from that one, this is far from over.

Raven

Master
    Folks, we are 1 EMP away from using/riding/eating horses.
    Doesn't even have to be a nuke to get an EMP effect. Would only take 2 high altitude EMP generators to knock out the whole east coast... so high up we would never even hear or see them. Kiss goodbye Wall Street, all command and control, all utilities, all comms and electricity and medical care. Something like 30-40% of the US population are elderly baby boomers. There'll be a 20-30% reduction in population within the first month, just from the lack of emergency medical care and diabetics and O2 tanks running dry. Another 50% population reduction if the power and utilities ain't turned back on before winter sets in and millions of people freeze and starve to death. I'm willing to bet it won't be the Russians to do it... they're too worried about preserving infrastructure. It'll be a mofo like Xi to light us up right good and proper and set us back to the stone age, then resettle the U.S. with agricultural third world types who don't care if there's electricity as long as the rice gets harvested before their comrades come for it

Last edited:
    Top Bottom