• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lil'skeet

Master
    Why? Because they dont have cars, electricity, TV, internet or phones? Oooooohhhh the horrors. People will migrate to the south for heat and to the coasts for food. Just like nowadays. Just like a hundred years ago and two hundred years ago. This is why most of our population centers are waterfront. Food and commerce. Been like this for thousands of years. Life goes on. If we don't strike first then we won't have a Navy or Airforce left to strike with. It is that simple
    We are usually on the same page but I don't know if this particular group of "elected" servants are ready for nuclear war. I know I am not. As of last week, for 43 years I thought men had penises. Now come to find out women do too! Let me at least learn the basics and find my wife's penis before I get microwaved. It still seems impossible for a baby to be able to slip thru a penis hole, but I think I have been getting bullsh!tted for 43 years. What the hell, my daughter doesn't seem to have a penis either? I am so confused

DAS HUGH!

Master
    At this point, it seems like the logic is to drink the hell out of some poison in hopes it kills your enemy. That's pretty much where we're at with the foreign policy and financial decisions. They doll it up by saying we should pay more and like it! Because Putler! Our allies we have left will all soon fall prey, one by one to our so-called arch nemesis by being forced to get their basic needs. Those crazy places that have all the oil etc won't sell to just anyone for for a simple cash transaction. All things come with strings attached. They can simply refuse the sale of it and then sell to a few choice allies. Then, just hike the price to make up for the lack of volume. So when the allies fall one by one and come crawling asking for oil, they'll have to kiss the ring of whatever madman is in charge and dance to the beat of their drums. Not our drums. Then, the crazies also get a huge boost in income either way. It's why they don't answer this goofs phone calls

The only way this works is if we was still a leading exporter and can ship it to our allies in need for a price that's competitive to countries that are closer who can sell for a lot cheaper.

To me it makes as much sense as encouraging your perfect hot wife to go out for "girls night only" with a bunch of hoochies at a Chippendales while doing hard drugs and drinking, everyday while you're out of town for a year or two. And if she don't, you'll deny her food, electricity and water, all the basics she needs. Then to come back home and expect her to be the same as when you left. Clean as a whistle!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

M60Gunner

Master
    Oh no…

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Oh no…

I'll have to sit and look at a dam map and figure out where the heck this is lol. I heard they having issues on some territorial disputes in Japan too even. Some sort of remnants of WW2 lol.

Raven

Master
    I have a hard time believing that those bullets missed their leg arteries. These POW's are probably dead now and were probably shot in the legs instead of the face for plausible deniability after their bodies get dumped

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Yep they're the good guys. It even shows they must have tortured the Russians to unlock their phones. And then they called their families and tortured them by making fun of what they did to their kids after. Dam I wished I could speak that crap and know for myself what exactly is being said. Some messed up stuff for sure tho.

And as far as bombing civilians. I've seen the same on both sides. I've seen the old Russia areas that are just ghost towns of old people being bombed with cluster bombs. Towns that wasn't even being contested. Bus loads of old people just blown up. I get it tho. War is messy. Just saying neither side can cry foul for that anymore. But to kill unarmed men. Well that will backfire fast. No more will surrender. And less outsiders will want to join. Plus they are hurting this good guy narrative the media is doing for them. Plus making the Neo Nazi claims all the more legit.

That place has rows of mass Graves of innocents. Always has. And always making more. Something about that place is just plain dam crazy. But like Raven said those guys likely died. Even with immediate medical attention, upper leg shots are bad. The femoral artery when torn that way can retract like a spring back up inside the pelvic area. So you can't clamp it. Then you bleed out. May as well just execute them and get it over with.

.22 cents

Master
    That red can outside of stores with someone ringing a bell only makes the rich richer and the normal guy feel virtuous for giving to someones offshore account lol

.22 cents

Master
    Or is that salvation army oh well lol

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom