• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Please read the ad completely.
    I have a Rheem tankless water heater, model RTEX-06. I have had it less than a year, and it stopped working. It may be a simple fix, someone who knows electrical appliances might be able to get it working again.
    I used it in my tiny house/ cabin, and it worked perfectly, except in temperatures less than freezing- 32 F or so.
    I turned off the water to my house, and didn't shut the breaker off to the water heater. It has not worked since. It was easier to replace than to to have it fixed, so here it is. Again, it may be a simple fix, someone might get a great deal.
    ** It does need a power cord, and I do not have the receipt. I do have the box it came in, and the user manual.
    This goes for $189 on most online sites, that's about what I paid. Half price sounds like a good starting point, so I'll ask:
    $90, or trade for hunting stuff. A beater .22 or shotgun, or 12 gauge ammo, knives, ????
    Reply on this forum, please. I would travel within an hour of Crestview for a serious offer. Again, this is not working, and I don't know anything about fixing it.
    Thanks in advance,
    Sj1

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I would like this gone today. $50....or...?? Or trade for hunting or fishing gear.

Attachments

• IMG_20230606_151018010.jpg
      IMG_20230606_151018010.jpg
      405 KB · Views: 2
    Top Bottom