• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GregG

Expert
    I was contacted over a week ago by Hillbilly wanting to buy my Glock he said he was in Tallahassee and would be coming to Pensacola this past weekend and if I would hold it he would most definitely buy it. I held the gun for over a week waiting on him, he said he would be here Friday no call, I called him he said oh I ment to call I got held up I will be there Saturday. Nothing, I called and it has been excuse after excuse now he won't answer my calls. Be a man if you don't want it say so. He did the same exact thing to another member Rhillfire. Beware of any dealings with him. If he wants it don't hold it he will not hold up his end of the bargain. I hate it when my time gets wasted, I understand stuff happens but shoot me straight I will understand if your up front.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I never hold a gun/or anything else except for close friends...I may or may not call them to verify they have a last chance before I sell it to the guy w the $$ NOW. If it is still available when you get here great, if not and I sell it before then I will let you know.

GregG

Expert
    You're right Frank I was just trying to do the right thing and give this guy the bennifit of the doubt. It's not so much the money as it is the time wasted on this guy. The first time I talked to this guy he said " I belong to different forums in the Tallahassee area I'm just getting started with GCGF but I'm in good standing with all of them". I can't help but have my doubts about that.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Oh I agree Greg, sometimes I break my own rules and pay for it each time...lol I hate wasted time!

Top Bottom