• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavCorman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I’ve seen that the ARMY is dropping GED / High School Diploma requirements for people that can enlist and report to basic training before Oct . 1 Apparently recruiting goals are still not being met . A slippery slope we are heading down .

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    I’ve seen that the ARMY is dropping GED / High School Diploma requirements for people that can enlist and report to basic training before Oct . 1 Apparently recruiting goals are still not being met . A slippery slope we are heading down .
    Yep or a ploy to hire more " private contractors " so the elite can make more money with extra juicy contracts.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Or we're making a push to swell the ranks before WW3, after we just committed 300,000 troops to Ukraine

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    It’s not just the Army it’s every branch. No one wants to commit to fighting under this administration that doesn’t commit to supporting its troops. And forcing our military to go woke with pronouns. I am prior Army when it was an ARMY and I would never join amidst all this BS !!!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It’s not just the Army it’s every branch. No one wants to commit to fighting under this administration that doesn’t commit to supporting its troops. And forcing our military to go woke with pronouns. I am prior Army when it was an ARMY and I would never join amidst all this BS !!!
    The Air Force reported that 2021 was the first time they had met their recruiting goals in five years.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, read an article on this the other day. This has actually been going on for quite a while. Initially the big gripe was the services could not get people that were physically fit and/or could pass a drug test to apply. There was actually some talk of adding a physical conditioning phase before basic. Not sure how that ended up.

Today the general complaint seems to be simply can't meet recruiting goals. The BS you mention is certainly discussed within, and I'm equally certain it makes it to sons, daughters, friends, and family. IMO, on top of the fear of WWIII, people with an ounce of patriotism are not going into the military because they don't want to be used against their fellow citizens.

Top Bottom