HD Tactical

Question: What is the BEST fast food sandwich ever created?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Philly’s in Pace has a good cheesesteak
    agreed. they get the bread special. not super authentic but still gud as hell!

Fathertime

Marksman
    Tuna steak sandwich at The Oar House is my absolute favorite meal when in Pensacola. I make sure that they cook it to almost well done. I don’t want sushi on a bun.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Everyone on here is wrong !!!! LOL !!!!! The BEST sammish is the Fire House STEAK AND CHEESE with double cheese, kettle jalapeno chips and Firehouse sauce. About 20 bucks but worth EVERY PENNY !!!!!
    This is your attempt at satire, correct?

Tige

Who/where (born visible, identify as Trans-parent)
    Apollo burger in Salt Lake… 1/2 lb of beef and 1/3 Pastrami! Almost worth living in Utah.

m4a1sof

Expert
    I don't, but my son eats fast food and he says Way Back Burgers in PC and PCB have the best burgers. I guess technically not fast food because there concept is they make it fresh after you order it, no premade heat lamp stuff.

ctc1066

Expert
    When I was at the University of Ga. lo these many moons ago, Blanche's Open All Night Cafe had the hands down, best breakfast sandwich I've ever had the pleasure of consuming after a rough night chasing coeds and chasing bourbon (with Schlitz). 3 eggs fried or scrambled, nearly burnt bacon from at least half the hog, a goodly sized slice of fried ham, a crispy fried grits cake that was about half inch thick but crispy enough to throw like a small frizbee, a couple slices of dog cheese and lots of mayo on 2 slices of sourdough bread fresh off the griddle just dripping with butter all wrapped up and served in greasy wax paper to go. Throw in a large to go cup of black coffee strong enough to take the enamel off your teeth and there wasn't a biology professor, swim coach or (soon to be ex) girlfriend who could make you regret the night before.

Pierre

Shooter
    Ahhh forgot about Pierre's Blue Cheese Burgers cooked over hardwood grill. Grandkids love them...

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Try the Gyro at Food & Fire on Avalon Blvd. owned by a Turk. It’s great!
    My last 2 visits I got the Iskender plate. I lived in Turkey for 2 years. It’s authentic!
    It must have been a big turkey.

Did you worry about getting cooked around thanksgiving?

Pierre

Shooter
    It must have been a big turkey.

Did you worry about getting cooked around thanksgiving?
    I was going to keep it to this country. While stationed overseas the Kababs in Greece and Turkey are top notch. Especially the Alexander Kababs.

Bay Ranger

Master
    I refuse to go back to Jersey... I'll buy a Jersey Mike's cheesesteak locally before going back up there!
    Me too.

Born and raised there, after "service" went back there to work. I can't imagine what it would take to get me back there again for any reason.

Agree with Jdcouo had better cheese steaks near Cherry Hill than Pat's

Pierre

Shooter
    Concur at least you guys lived in Jersey...I don't claim where I'm from, especially since those idiots put crooked hillary as their rep...unless I missed it no one mentioned Louisiana fas having some of the best sandwiches. Retired out of Louisiana, world's greatest third world nation. Love it there, but the boss is from here.
    Me too.

Born and raised there, after "service" went back there to work. I can't imagine what it would take to get me back there again for any reason.

Agree with Jdcouo had better cheese steaks near Cherry Hill than Pat's

5lima30ret

Master
    When I was at the University of Ga. lo these many moons ago, Blanche's Open All Night Cafe had the hands down, best breakfast sandwich I've ever had the pleasure of consuming after a rough night chasing coeds and chasing bourbon (with Schlitz). 3 eggs fried or scrambled, nearly burnt bacon from at least half the hog, a goodly sized slice of fried ham, a crispy fried grits cake that was about half inch thick but crispy enough to throw like a small frizbee, a couple slices of dog cheese and lots of mayo on 2 slices of sourdough bread fresh off the griddle just dripping with butter all wrapped up and served in greasy wax paper to go. Throw in a large to go cup of black coffee strong enough to take the enamel off your teeth and there wasn't a biology professor, swim coach or (soon to be ex) girlfriend who could make you regret the night before.
    The Varsity in both Atlanta and now Athens is worthwhile if you have never been there! Great hamburgers and shakes!

Pierre

Shooter
    The Varsity in both Atlanta and now Athens is worthwhile if you have never been there! Great hamburgers and shakes!
    OK, that's one of the best so far...especially the bourbon with beer chasers...then chasing coeds...I'll drink to that brings back many memories from a previous life, before I caught that one coed...

Top Bottom