• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anangrypasta

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Supposedly, the word is they bought the HMG stuff and are picking up from there. So there is expected to be 762, 300, 556, and 8 kurz

Attachments

• aun955gajoca1.jpg
      aun955gajoca1.jpg
      45 KB · Views: 58
    Last edited:

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Hopefully they make them so older real parts can fit on them. That would be really cool. Also hopefully they'll make a way to put a picrail on them if wanted

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I applaud PSA from bringing budget ARs and firearms to the market; but as with all new items, I'll take a wait and see approach.

A quality STG44 clone firing 762x39 / 556x45 would interest me, depending on the price point.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Yeah stamped guns while true are easy to make, the machines needed are very expensive I hear and finicky. Then most guns like these, aks etc, was government subsidized. So in other words they wasn't being made with profits in mind and they studied quality instead. Especially when made during peace time. It's a driving factor as to why most for-profit modern aks tend to be alot less quality than one made by some regime someplace lol. You can only put so much high paid American labor into something before the cost of that alone bloats a project into being too expensive to pursue, especially if there's cheap import competition of basically the same thing being brought in.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I just realized how long the mags are in photos of these I see. I did a quick search on Google to see if they're a single feed design. Didn't see any results to answer the question. Anyone know if they're double stack/double feed, single fed double stack?... or single stack/single feed?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    One of these babies tho, I may just nibble. Even if it's thier "Gen1" (of an already nearly 80-90 year old design that should have had plenty of time to tweak by now lol.) I say all this just because knowing my luck they'll do a single run and then shut it all down for some reason yet again before I get a chance to grab one. (I think lawsuits was what hindered the last company who tried to make them, not sure tho just heard a quick mention of it in a video they said in a passing manner.) So If that happened once already, who knows.
    They're definitely a dinosaur. No real benefit of owning one, other than just owning one lol. Just because dammit! Especially without having to pay a crazy price others had to pay for the real deal.
    That logo tho, dear God. It will have to be the first modification on the list. I hope it's just a decal, and not stamped

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Makes sense, if I won the lottery a legit STG44 kraut gun would be on the list.

I did find it funny that they still turn up overseas in odd places.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Makes sense, if I won the lottery a legit STG44 kraut gun would be on the list.

I did find it funny that they still turn up overseas in odd places.

Ikr! Apparently some regimes have stocks of them all over the place. Makes me sick knowing that dumb laws are all that stands between all of us having a real one

RHINOWSO

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ikr! Apparently some regimes have stocks of them all over the place. Makes me sick knowing that dumb laws are all that stands between all of us having a real one
    And some of those are NIB, old stock!!!

Top Bottom