• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...tm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email

PSA M4 Holiday Madness - 16'' CMV CL Stripped Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle

Email to a Friend

Be the first to review this product

Regular Price: $349.95

Special Price: $299.99

Availability: In stock
    Qty:
    OR

Add to Compare

Quick Overview

16" Barrel length
    Chrome moly vanadium barrel
    5.56 Nato Chamber
    1 in 7" twist rate
    chrome-lined bore
    M4 Feed ramps
    F-Marked Front sight post
    A2 Flash Hider
    Sling Loop
    Carbine Hand Guards w/ heat sheilds
    Forged upper receiver
    T-Marks
    No logo

Ric-san

Master
    Not to thread-crap, but the Black Friday deal was a bit better; added a HPT/MPI Barrel, and after s/h was $35 cheaper...Then again I'm still waiting on some sort of confirmation from them still...nasty-gram sent to them this week...Then again sorry , I dont have a time machine either...

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/black-friday-2012/1235883/

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    well it is not BF any longer, this deal was TODAY...

Ric-san

Master
    I'm with you on that...good find.

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    Good deal for sure,I wonder if it ships before next Christmas? Only 20.00 cheaper durring other sales they run. I still will not order from them unless its parts kits...And those I order a bunch so I cant run out if the shipment takes the usual 3 months..

1956_4x4

Expert
    I know PSA gets dumped on for the amount of time it takes to get their uppers to your door. I have to say that it seems like the uppers should get here faster, but the lead time it could take to ship is listed in the item description. Every upper that I've ordered from PSA has shipped within the advertised period.

I'm guessing that folks don't bother to read all of the information on the items they're buying.

Smitty

MIAMI MATT

Banned
    I know PSA gets dumped on for the amount of time it takes to get their uppers to your door. I have to say that it seems like the uppers should get here faster, but the lead time it could take to ship is listed in the item description. Every upper that I've ordered from PSA has shipped within the advertised period.

I'm guessing that folks don't bother to read all of the information on the items they're buying.

Smitty

Not one of mine has shipped within two weeks of the 15 day leads they advertised.Ever. I have ordered A TON of stuff on multiple occasions. Not only the wait,I am patiant for the most part,but try to get them to pick up a phone or return an email..That is honestly what kills me,their products are priced great,and the quality is awesome, customer service is by far the worst I have ever encountered from a buisness period. This is comming from a guy who will not send back food at a Mcdonalds. Their service sucks. You guys have probably seen me post that I feel like a battered wife,somehow ,for some reason,I always come back for more..

1956_4x4

Expert
    Not one of mine has shipped within two weeks of the 15 day leads they advertised.Ever. I have ordered A TON of stuff on multiple occasions. Not only the wait,I am patiant for the most part,but try to get them to pick up a phone or return an email..That is honestly what kills me,their products are priced great,and the quality is awesome, customer service is by far the worst I have ever encountered from a buisness period. This is comming from a guy who will not send back food at a Mcdonalds. Their service sucks. You guys have probably seen me post that I feel like a battered wife,somehow ,for some reason,I always come back for more..

All of mine have shipped within the 15 business days (3 weeks...). Usually it has been closer toward the 15th business day too. As far as calling them, I haven't even tried.

Smitty

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well this ad says they will ship it out in 3 days, I think their issue is the stocking of the items they have on sale. To save the amount of money you do I don't have a big issue with it. Unless the order is actually late I don't call them but I am wondering iF you can get thru and actually order that way your goods might ship sooner??

Ken232

Marksman
    been waiting 2 weeks on an Upper from Spikes every time I check its "In Processing" ..with gun sales like they are I believe everyones backed up..Patience young Padawan :)

SAWMAN

Master
    What I believe, is that PSA accepts orders on an item when they do not physically have it in house. For them it is a cash flow thing. They use your money without having to use theirs.

A company that will not accept phone calls,return phone calls,return E-mails,or fails to communicate with the potential buyer in any way will never(ever)gain my buisness. --- SAWMAN

Ric-san

Master
    I'm with Miami Matt on this one...As I stated in my original posting, I ordered a AR upper on Black Friday...I knew to expect longer than normal lead time in the manufacture of the upper, I'm good with that even though this weekend ad says you order it and we will ship it in three days. My gripe is that they NEVER even sent out a confirmation e-mail saying something to the effect of

'Dude we got your order, it will be shipped in XX weeks, thanks for the business" PSA.com associate.

Now in order to really figure out if I had indeed ordered the said upper, I had to log into my USAA account and see that indeed they had charged me for the upper. Freakin' amazing...!!! I have heard of this non help of their and even seen it first hand when my neighbor and fellow GCGF member Big D ordered a upper a few months ago and had to call and argue with them to get his MBUS sight that was part of the deal...I would caution that PSA.com is only for those with a great sense of humor and also patience too...

Little Jack

Master
    Palmetto Hasn't been great in my experience either but I'd have to say that Robinson Arms is the worst I've come across.

I know everyone is backed up but I've got about 15k worth of merchandise on order with them and haven't heard from them since September. I think they filled an order because my CC was charged but I don't know which order it was, have no idea if it shipped or when to expect it.

With that said, I love their rifles. Just sucks that there's only one place to go.

2 weeks on a spikes upper is short. I've heard MUCH longer wait times from them. Still waiting on my lower order from April.

Gentle Wolf

Expert
    When I shop the deals at PSA (quite regular) I factor in the wait time. If I need it soon, I will probably skip it. If it is something I am buying just because it's a good deal I'll wait to save money. Thing is, the wait time is not a big secret, just go into the deal expecting it and you won't be disappointed.

Ric-san

Master
    Well, lookey here, PSA sent me a invoice w/tracking number....imagine that, it even said 'Thank You, Palmetto State Armory'...amazing huh...???

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    With the shortage of AR parts expect this to be the norm for most companies not for it to get better.

Top Bottom