• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I haven't tuned in to see if they ever even finally released. Was watching the hype videos building it and was impressed by what I saw at that point. But quit paying attention when I found the.. well u know lol. So I'll tune back in when they start talking about SIG P365 clones lol I like the price points offered tho and if I was still a glock guy I'd be on it. Rock island made a neat offering too I think it has a metal frame if I recall correctly. Neat to see what folks come up with now the patents ran out. Things glock should have done ages ago tho lol. So I think it's a good thing. May get one one day just to have another pew pew that takes glock mags in case I get a PCC that uses them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    They just built something to see if there was a market, throw it at the wall and see if it sticks, if so $$$$, if not they are not out $$$. I like PSA AR’s and accessories, but jumping off in the pistol market, yea no, not sure I want to be a guinnea pig, but then again I would buy a S&W Sigma at $200-$250 so maybe a truck gun to see where this leads. I remember when CZ’s were cheap back in the 80’s-90’s maybe I should have bought a few of them too, if only we all had a crystal ball.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    They are out and as low as 300 but always out of stock in minutes. You can find them on gun broker for more then retail. They also have a version with suppressor sights and threads barrel for only 350. Out of stock.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Well they're a nice sarsmilas or however u say that clone called the k12 now if ya want a cheap version of a decent cz/tangfolio. Other than the name on the grips in big letters they look pretty cool. I like CZ also. And it looks alot like a tactical sport competition gun. Didn't know they existed till recently and heard good things so far about them. There's one I saw at a local gun store. I've seen them for cheaper also in the 600's
    14574a92191595d39965ce4643f2ba4b.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Think the rock island model will boast the 1911 angle if I recall correctly

Top Bottom