• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These are fantastic rounds, what I use for HD. I wouldn't question using these for medium game either. This price comes up a few times a year. $20 to ship me 500
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437777865.413203.jpg

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...ail&utm_term=0_6870497a6a-850f01698a-18367249

Since 1928, Privy Partizan has been producing custom ammunition in Serbia for competition, indoor ranges and big game hunting. Today Prvi Partizan is a modern factory that is shoulder to shoulder with the most well-known ammunition manufacturers in the world. Offering a wide range of commercial and military calibers for hunters and target shooters throughout the world. All Prvi ammunition meets SAAMI standards and is ran through an internal quality management system to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.

Prvi Partizan uses Jacketed Hollow Point bullets in this load that feature a full-length jacket with hollow point. This construction provides deep penetration with controlled expansion, and also enables reliable feeding into the chamber and good function in auto loading pistols. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.

Technical Information
    Caliber: 10mm Auto
    Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
    Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
    Case Type: Brass

Ballistics Information:
    Muzzle Velocity: 1083 fps
    Muzzle Energy: 469 ft. lbs.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437777865.413203.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437777865.413203.jpg
      33.2 KB · Views: 13