• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodderwing

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oregon may face the end of hunting, fishing and trapping. The Abuse, Neglect, and Assault Exemption Modification and Improvement Act (the “Act”) is currently a ballot effort that has until July 2022 to collect 112,000 signatures in order to make the November 2022 ballot. If passed, this initiative would end not only consumptive outdoor recreation as we know it, but also severely defund wildlife management agencies. With the majority of funding for wildlife conservation coming from license sales and excess taxes, the absence of these activities could spell the end of effective wildlife management

Also would impact common animal husbandry practices, including the slaughter of livestock for food.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Talk about the inmates running the asylum! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY will stop me from subsistence living. Telling people they can't eat don't sit to well with me and most Americans.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well, when the wolves start tearing apart dozens of children again they'll realize that it wasn't such a bright idea. There'll be a massive spike in illegal hunting, also. When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws are free, and the word will get out that just over there in Oregon are massive trophies nobody's allowed to hunt, just waiting to be poached

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Well, when the wolves start tearing apart dozens of children again they'll realize that it wasn't such a bright idea. There'll be a massive spike in illegal hunting, also. When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws are free, and the word will get out that just over there in Oregon are massive trophies nobody's allowed to hunt, just waiting to be poached
    And no DNR to enforce it.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom