• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bean Counter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does anybody know where I can book a concealed carry course? I would like for this to be a private course and the most important thing is that it be geared toward safety / training. It will my mother and some of her friends. They are all in there senior years and need to know how to use a gun properly. Please PM me if you have any ideas where this can be done. They all live in the Milton area. Mainly just want these ladies to know what they are doing and how to properly handle a firearm. I figure if I can someone would let me pay for what ever a normal class would cost they could get more one on one training that would be geared for what they need to know. Let me know if you have any suggestions on who would be good for this. The main thing is that who ever does this will need to have a great deal of patience.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Iwillnotbeavictim.com

I took it with my wife and it was a good course. Great class on legal stuff and you shoot a lot of rounds/different guns.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    +1 for Capt Ron at iwillnotbeavictim.com
    My girlfriend went only having shot once... She left with the ability to shoot an 8in. plate at 100ft with a .22 double action pull and hit 8 out of 10. Capt Ron knows his stuff, and will cater to all levels. Be sure to contact him and let him know your situation. I have no doubt he will make the necessary arrangements. He stresses safety, but also the practicality behind having a CCW. Turst me you wont regret your decision. Also his range is in milton so your close to it!!!!

MsChief

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took mine at Styx river. Great class. There were people there in varying from a young military guy to a couple of seniors. All different skill levels from never shot a gun before to me and the military dude having somewhat of a silent competition on who was a better shot :tongue: super informative class. Even the older ladies that have never shot before, were slinging lead all in the kill zone with ease.

steve

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The NRA has put together a really good "Basic Pistol Course" that is geared toward people that have limited to no real knowledge of handguns. The class consists of classroom training as well as live fire (after instruction of course). The completion certificate meets Florida's requirement for concealed weapon permit. There's more to the course than I'm posting here but I can go into detail with you if you think they may be interested. I am an NRA Certified Instructor and will gladly teach/train them.

Last edited:

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure... He's evidently still around -- and has a following. At least he is no longer claiming to be an "EOD trained diver" he washed out of the program after a couple of weeks with a DOR -- or being an "FDLE certified firearms instructor" he was allowed to audit (sit in class) the course at George Stone but not certified because he is not and has never been a law enforcement officer.

He does however, believe that he is a descendant of the Nephilim -- and in a coming literal zombie apocalypse... :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

Rolltide1021

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will vouch for Steve. Good man, with far more patience than me. I'm sure he will help them as much as he possibly can. They will not only have the certificate for a ccw after but will actually know the fundamentals of shooting.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom