• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbirney

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I posted this ad yesterday and it was removed with no explanation. I’ll try again having no idea what vague or obscure rule I may have offended. I’ll have team at Levin-Papantonio review this new ad before I post it to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local, and invented regulations.

I have several new boxes of primers 1,000 per each box. Winchester brand primers in several varieties available - L Rifle, Sm Rifle, L Pistol, etc. See picture of primers I have below. I will trade 1 box of primers for 1 Ruger 22 takedown barrel. The barrel can be for a 10/22 rifle or charger it doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter what the finish is doesn’t matter new or used. It just can’t be a sleeved tensioned barrel because I’m going to cut it down. It has to be a takedown barrel not a regular.

The “trade value” of these primers is somewhere between $40 bucks (usual retail price) and $400 bucks (what people are paying for them on gunbroker right now).

1 box of primers for 1 Ruger 22 Takedown barrel.

PM me directly for contact. I will lock the thread to comments - apparently it works when it wants to though.

EB43EEF6-4912-4E35-A759-DBCEACB95E90.jpeg

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom