DK Firearms

Prepping for Inauguration Day and after?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I swing both ways. Chunky or smooth is ok. But only swing on the peanut butter. Unless its 300 black out vs 308 or .22 LR vs .22 mag.
    I do have standards!

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Buying all the cheap silverware I can from all the local thrift stores... got to feed them cannons!
    I heard long time ago that 410 buckshot fits ok in the 8mm case mouth. Its fairly accurate to 100 yards, too, supposedly. I bet the higher the prices go the more experimenting we'll see. There's videos online of Mosins shooting 30-30 and 12 gauges shooting 50 BMG

chibooey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've also considered the possibility of living elsewhere but don't really see a great option. My wife is from the Philippines, we own some properties there, and the cost of living would be extremely low. Philippines is a great place to visit, but other than in metro Manila (where I wouldn't want to live) medical care is pretty much substandard, and that's a big consideration for me personally. There is a VA clinic (but not sure how extensive) in Manila. As a noncitizen I'd have no gun rights, but my wife would, so we could still have home protection. Anyone not familiar might be shocked at how many Americans & Europeans live there. A lot of Americans live in the Subic / Olongapo area. Overall not bad, but not 100% my dream destination for my remaining years. But, if the US continues to decline, we'll see.

Edited to add that I love this country and don't want to live anywhere else. I'm just very concerned about our future.

Take a look at Cavite and Baguio also. Good size American population in both.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I went crazy today! borrowed a couple rifles from a neighbor friend and went to the range. 160 rounds of .556 and 40 rounds of .308. Im sure glad he had ammo!
    Did Joe B. get in?

Molon Labe

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I tuned in to listen to the military band, I sorta like that. I noticed Jennifer Lopez sang in English and Spanish. It must have been cold up there....she had clothes on. I was looking for the "ladies" from "The View" to get up in cheerleading skirts and dance around, wave their pom-poms, and yell "We Won, We Won." Even Andy Marlette lost a chance to burn a Confederate flag. The new vice-president was introduced as belonging to several ethnicities, even some who have not been discovered yet. When the new president was inviting the world's starving masses to participate in our newly discovered diversity, he lit in, and assailed, the white southern redneck. I turned it off then, and went out and washed the mud off my old pickup truck.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Damn Jerry,didn't even come over when you was right around the corner.
    Would have gave you a tub of 22 also.
    I got waaaaaaay too much. ---- SAWMAN
    Well DANG!
    I had to get the rifles back to my neighbor, but thought about it, then realized you were doing high finance selling stuff, so didn't want to kill any of your deals. You know how intimidating I am.
    I'll be sure to stop by next time.

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Well. we are living it now. Intrusive executive orders. Life is about to get tough, and they haven't even played their gun hand yet. It's another "black eye" day in America.

Top Bottom