• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrian420

Shooter
    Please read friends on GCGF and secure your family's future. We should all take steps to ensure our own survival. I am tired of watching our government race to the bottom and feel the actions our leaders have taken are irreversible. I feel a total economic collapse is imminent. We need to band together to ensure our own well being. When more than half the government is relying on the government for survival, now is the time. I am lazy so copied the following:

Why is today’s crisis worse than the Great Depression?From the outside looking in, it might actually be pretty hard to believe this country is in any sort of financial trouble, let alone facing the possibility of an economic collapse. In fact, when you see hundreds of thousands of people lining up in front of Apple Stores to buy the newest iPhone, you might actually think we have a robust economy.But if you look a little deeper, and ignore the government/media propaganda, you’ll realize you’re witnessing one big illusion – better yet, the biggest Ponzi Scheme of all time.The only reason this whole system hasn’t collapsed,*is because of the 17 trillion dollars in debt this governments rung up. If it wasn’t for the debt, combined with the *Federal Reserve who’s flooding the market with funny money, by running the printing presses 24/7, this country would look a whole lot different.Instead of the bread lines of the 1920’s, we now have 47 million people on food stamps and half the country counting on at least one government program to pay their bills.From bank bailouts and corporate welfare, to a never-ending supply of *unemployment checks and government assistance, this country only looks healthy because the government is doing everything they can to maintain the scam. Unfortunately, just like every Ponzi scheme, there comes a time when you just can’t maintain the scam any longer and the whole illusion starts to breakdown.

Moderators, please create a new forum discussion thread were we can discuss survival and preparedness.

Or yall can call me a crackpot!

I created a group in Facebook called Gulf Coast Prepared Society for anyone interested.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jbrian420

Shooter
    Oops I meant to post under off topic. Sorry about that.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Crackpot!!!

But, but look at the stock market!!! The economy is going gangbusters, GDP is up and jobs are coming back!!! I saw it on teevee.........

jbrian420

Shooter
    17trillion in debt.

Our leaders actions have no ramifications or consequences when they use lies to pass laws. we are on a reckless course and headed in a bad direction.

CCHGN

Banned
    Why I live on a farm and grow my own food( I put a Winter garden in yesterday and butchered 10 chickens today).......just sayin'

However, the Great Depression was a world wide depression, where ALOT of factors went into play to make that happen, including instilling huge tarrifs on imports and taking world trade to a screeching halt. The WH is well aware what happened then( many in the cabinet are students of economy and have been studying the Depression for years). The current idea is that if folks have money and spend, other folks will have jobs making those products. When folks have jobs, our GDP goes up and the economy thrives. This is a ecomonic life support system, until the economy can thrive on it's own. IMO, it works in the hospitals.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Jbr, Where do you live that there is no news. There may be some correction in the stock market but don't tell that to the stockholders on here or the 401 k holders. The feds just this week said they are cutting back on putting money in the economy. Haven't checked but I would guess gold is still going up for those who are buying it for investment, or barter. People feel good enough about the economy that they are buying cars and hew home starts are up.

There are a few on here that are preparing for the great war and are farming or hording ammo to get ready for the shoot out. You may even find some that are still stockpileing enough supplys for a year or in case martial law and you may have a following on your facebook page.

I for one am old enough and out of shape enough that I don't spend my life worring about the country falling apart but people have been worrying about that sort of thing since the 60's and have had a following so good luck in the future.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Damn Im dissapointed i was thinking before the opening paragraph was done there would b a link to sign up for a local militia group but instead just a facebook page. DAMN Dissapointing

Safety first guys big brother is reading this thread ahahahahaahahahahaBANN

Stanley13

Moderators, please create a new forum discussion thread were we can discuss survival and preparedness.

Or yall can call me a crackpot!

I created a group in Facebook called Gulf Coast Prepared Society for anyone interested.

Hey and i get my drama/cat fight link first IAN.....

Stanley13

Can I ask what that means?

Also, what are the random words in between 2 colons. I've been wondering for a while.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

not sure what u mean unless ur just reading way to far into things? ahahahahaahahahahBANN just means im laughing and the bann part is just something funny because people on PFF get banned for random everything. And not sure what ur question about colons means or reference to?

Dan1612

Master
    not sure what u mean unless ur just reading way to far into things? ahahahahaahahahahBANN just means im laughing and the bann part is just something funny because people on PFF get banned for random everything. And not sure what ur question about colons means or reference to?

No, that makes sense, the 2N's threw me off.

Not related, but when someone puts :random: words. I'm relatively new to this, and just haven't figured that one out yet.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Stanley himself is random so no big deal.

Dan1612

Master
    Stanley himself is random so no big deal.

I'm gathering that a bit. Lol.
    I mean like :popcorn: or any other word. Maybe it's like FaceTweet type thing. I don't know.

OP, sorry for being a bit off topic.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Stanley's brain works kind of like one of these things if you put a hole in the top.

417PccB1ShL._SY300_.jpg

Words pop out but not necessarily in correct order.

Attachments

• 417PccB1ShL._SY300_.jpg
      417PccB1ShL._SY300_.jpg
      7.8 KB · Views: 148

Dan1612

Master
    That's hilarious. And I just noticed that's how : pictures: are made. I think. Good to know. Thanks.

Top Bottom