• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hot Iron

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PR-24 Monadnock Police Baton for sale $25 : Pensacola

Pr-24 Police Baton Also known as the Monadnock Baton 24 inch long with 5 1/2 inch side handle. This Baton is made of a polycabonate material and very strong. It was a very popular police baton in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s . This specimen is in excellent condition with no major dents or scratches. It is priced now at $25.

Attachments

• IMG_6198.JPG
      IMG_6198.JPG
      132.9 KB · Views: 243
    • IMG_6199.JPG
      IMG_6199.JPG
      96 KB · Views: 243
    Last edited:

bac3996

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As stated in another post. Carrying batons in some states is illegal without either a Dangerous Weapons Permit or in some states your Concealed carry permit covers them.

But be aware there are rules that cover who and how you may carry them. Some states may not hassle you but there are states that will.

In some states you also need to go thru a training coarse to be able to carry one.

NOT trying to mess up your add . Just trying to keep someone from going on a road trip and getting hassled.

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is Florida not some other state, some states all so it is illegal to carry a hand gun on you, even if you have a Fl. CCW Just my 5 cents jj

Hot Iron

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    bac3995 Are you the Baton Police or What? Carrying guns and knives are illegal in some states too without permits and such. In some states you have to go thru a training course to carry them also. . I think it is up to the individual to look into this matter in the states in which they wish to carry it. Do you write on peoples adds who are selling guns and knives trying to keep buyers out of potential trouble and hassle with them too. I did not recall seeing you at the recent Pensacola Fair Grounds Gun Show trying to mess up the vendor's sales of reproduction PR-24s, Nunchucks, Batons , Brass Nuckles, Slaps, Stun guns, Mace, and other such items . Maybe you should have been there reminding potential buyers that they Just Might Get In Trouble or " Hassled " if they carry these items in their car or on their person in some such state. I think the vendor would have kindly asked you to leave his table at the least. This item is being sold as a curio more than anything. I really do not believe there are too many police departments that even use these anymore . Some younger officers do not really know what they are or how they were used . BTW I HAVE gone through Training and I DO hold a Certificate for the PR-24, just so you know. Instead of trying to mess up my sale by scaring people over something that they should have the brains to check out on their own just like carrying guns and knives why don"t you buy the baton and protect everyone else in the world from getting Hassled over it. Otherwise please keep your opinions and meddling out of my legitimate and legal sale listings . Have a nice day.

bac3996

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dam Hot Iron you pay great attention to ads you place I responded well over 2 months ago.

Sorry I'm a bit more informed of the laws and chose to share with others the truth.

You can sell anything you want but buyers do need to be aware of the ramification. There are members here located in many states, many states it is ILLEGAL to have in your possession a baton.

I cared enough to put the warning out there, You sir care only in what you can sell.

Pretty sad we have members like yourself wasting time on out dated post.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom