• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Goldmine in Daphne is closer to OP . They used to keep a good stock , as did the Styxx River Range . Used to be a range in Mobile out by the Airport used to also have a good stock . Prices ????????? these days .

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Ranger in FWB has IMR 4831 in stock. I was in Styx a few days ago and they had next to no powder. Mobile shooting center is out by the airport and had a decent supply the last time I was in there but that has been a couple of weeks. If you call they will tell you honestly if they have it or not.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    It is much cheaper at Ranger in FWB. They also have a good selection of bullets at reasonable prices. If buying a couple of pounds of powder and some bullets it makes it worth the drive. Gun show at the fairgrounds in FWB this weekend so make a trip of it. Ranger is just down the street if you don't find a deal at the show.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It is much cheaper at Ranger in FWB. They also have a good selection of bullets at reasonable prices. If buying a couple of pounds of powder and some bullets it makes it worth the drive. Gun show at the fairgrounds in FWB this weekend so make a trip of it. Ranger is just down the street if you don't find a deal at the show.
    Fort Walton is good bit more than down the road lmao

Mobile shooting center had good stock of powder last time I was in there couple weeks ago.

Boogan1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Fort Walton is good bit more than down the road lmao

Mobile shooting center had good stock of powder last time I was in there couple weeks ago.
    I meant that Ranger Firearms is just down the road from the FWB fairgrounds where there is going to be a gun show this weekend so OP could go to both. At the Pcola gun show last weekend there was a vendor there with halfway reasonably priced powder, had a lot of different powders.

Jdcujo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I meant that Ranger Firearms is just down the road from the FWB fairgrounds where there is going to be a gun show this weekend so OP could go to both. At the Pcola gun show last weekend there was a vendor there with halfway reasonably priced powder, had a lot of different powders.
    Ahk
    I was thinking fort Walton from pensacola fairgrounds. My bad.

boatbum101

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gold Mine , Mobile Shooting & Styx River have always IMHO had high prices . Only reasons I mentioned them are OP is in AL & during last shortage I was able to find some items there . First of last year when folks were talkin' shortages I went a bit overboard @ Powder Valley . Looking back wish I'd bought more ........

Top Bottom